The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Horden Wrc Travellers Bend Open

what price you giving for you to win dogs ray :) i know a few you got no chance against ill take corneto and fab oh and ill have a go on toffee crumble too :D only joking m8 hope u make it ;)

what price you giving for you to win dogs ray :) i know a few you got no chance against ill take corneto and fab oh and ill have a go on toffee crumble too :D only joking m8 hope u make it ;)
can lend my prayer mat gaz,al be over there at 10.30,just oneeeeeeee cornetoooooooooo give it to meeeeeeeeeeeee :)

can lend my prayer mat gaz,al be over there at 10.30,just oneeeeeeee cornetoooooooooo give it to meeeeeeeeeeeee :)
you opening the kaabab stool early or selling a few cars :lol:

I'll make a bet, I bet £1,000 that Leia won't win this one, :- di :teehee:

I WOULD LIKE TO STAY AND PLAY WITH YOU KENNY AND GAZ BUT JUST LEAVING THE HOTEL AND GOING FOR A MEAL SOMRWHERE IN THE COUNTRY DONT THINK I WILL MAKE IT TMROW BUT SEE YOU SOON RAY :cheers: :thumbsup:

I WOULD LIKE TO STAY AND PLAY WITH YOU KENNY AND GAZ BUT JUST LEAVING THE HOTEL AND GOING FOR A MEAL SOMRWHERE IN THE COUNTRY DONT THINK I WILL MAKE IT TMROW BUT SEE YOU SOON RAY :cheers: :thumbsup:
all the best ray,enjoy your meal :thumbsup:

dont think showman will be far away,archie flys round easington , hes the pitts is flying if greta and albert make the journey with bertie :luck: think sween will save his diesel for the super league 22 to 27 class (w00t) all the big guns will be out in this class.
going to watch with johng,neil,mine are retired or injured as usual :rant:

best of luck to all that race :luck: :luck: :luck:

be nice to see a good turnout.
THINK THE SCRATCH WILL BE GOOD RACING . :thumbsup:

Forecast for tomorrow 8c, dry with sunny intervals :D so wear your thermals :thumbsup:

Good Luck to everyone who's racing tomorrow, (hope all dogs come home safe, :thumbsup: di

Just got in from Law Dinner, hope it's a good day and everyone enjoys themselves, sorry I can't make it but I'm knackered from all that make-up, dress and high heel wearing not to mention the hours drive home.

Could do with a kebab right now, lashings of garlic mayo ...

Just got in from Law Dinner, hope it's a good day and everyone enjoys themselves, sorry I can't make it but I'm knackered from all that make-up, dress and high heel wearing not to mention the hours drive home.
Could do with a kebab right now, lashings of garlic mayo ...

:lol: You did wear your dress then you were telling me about,??? where's the picture's Fleesh, :thumbsup: di

im sat at home with man flu dee has gone to easington to run dogs hope everyone comes of safe and good luck to all

Just got back in, it was bloody freezing!! 10 degrees colder than anywhere else in the country I reckon :D

Haven't got full programme but I'm sure carole will put results on :lol:

No limit and supreme scratch...............Little Wilma

40 lb........ Ebony expo.

Supreme Dog.................Blue eyed boy

Supreme Bitch and overall supreme...........Indica

Supreme vet.............Ballyso

Yearling no limit..........Stratosphere

Can't remember the rest................brain too numbed by cold and lack of alcohol :p

Just got back in, it was bloody freezing!! 10 degrees colder than anywhere else in the country I reckon :D
Haven't got full programme but I'm sure carole will put results on :lol:

No limit and supreme scratch...............Little Wilma

40 lb........ Ebony expo.

Supreme Dog.................Blue eyed boy

Supreme Bitch and overall supreme...........Indica

Supreme vet.............Ballyso

Yearling no limit..........Stratosphere

supreme yearling............molly,s pride :D

Can't remember the rest................brain too numbed by cold and lack of alcohol :p

ok il put them on whilst im waiting 4 me tea ;)

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back