The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Hound Show

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
another

2005_0806Image0104.JPG

oakmoorehill said:
[SIZE=21pt]oi[/SIZE] i thought the pic of me at the table looking like i'm clearing it was bad enough(honestly i only had a little slice of cake) :- "

:oops: Sorry Becky I didn't take it only posted it. By the way I've just sent my entries for that open show

Last edited by a moderator:
oakmoorehill said:
put this one on of Jax's bum

Thanks for that !! :cheers: It looks quite small there too :thumbsup:

Well I took some of the dogs 8) the first lot are some of the K9ers that were in Open Dog , first one is helen ( dolly )

Karen , Jan i,n the dog ring and Vanna is in the bitch ring :cheers:

Debs ( Alfyn) with Murphy and Caroline ( Dessie ) with her champion ( I think :b )

Right , now for the line up ,

But I would just like to say how disappionted I was to be told that some whippet people were overheard slagging us K9er`s off :eek: > What harm do we do ? Im not saying what was said , but why do these people delight in knocking something that they have no part in , they can, at any time join in one of our debates , but they would rather pick fault at what we do and say . maybe THEY think they know it all , :- " but what a shame THEY dont wish to give help and advice people who are not so knowlegable .

I for one, am so glad to have found K9 and apart from `some people ` :thumbsup: look forward to meeting up with you all again some time soon :cheers:

` Off soap box now` o:) :oops:

Back to the show , here we have L-r Racing , vet , Open , Limit , mid limit , Post grad

We had a really nice day today, it was nice to put faces to names, :cheers: Well done to everyone who got placed :cheers:

Mid limit , post grad and yearling

:thumbsup: Just like to say, Had a great day today.

Oakmoorehill im tina with the funny hair.

Jax will send pics to you tomm.

:cheers: :cheers: VERY PLEASED GOT PLACED TODAY NOT ONCE BUT TWICE IN ONE DAY AT A CHAMP SHOW YIPEE (w00t) (w00t)

VERY WELL DONE TO ALL OTHER K9ERS THAT GOT PLACED.

WELL DONE TO STACKERS BEAU"S FUTURE HUSBAND :- "

Junior ( Caroline aka Dessie ) Puppy and Minor puppy

[SIZE=14pt]I never appreciated how much of a slope there is at Stafford [/SIZE]

more dogs I think these are yearling, Junior and puppy .

No pics of the girls today .

I was too busy to take any of the line up. Id put Mikkee and her mum Mollee in the `Brace `class . we`d done lots of practice moving together , but never got asked to move at all . :eek: Most disappointing , We wont be bothering with that again :angry:

Well done to everyone that did well :thumbsup: :cheers: Hope you all had great time. Was so disapointed couldnt make it in the end. was really looking forward to meeting everyone :(

Jax, thats annoying about people slagging k9ers off, I think k9 is great and im glad ive found it, its nice to know all you guys are out there with advice and knowledge and willing to help newbies! :huggles:

i for one am glad the k9ers are the way they are, far more freindly and encoraging to newcomers of the sport,

it would be interesting to see how many new people are tempted into showing because of this site who wouldn't have otherwise had a clue where to start.

long live k9.. hip hip horray (w00t) ok this last bit might be a bit too gushy, lol :D

well done to all k9ers :cheers: it was nice to meet to a few more people and i for one am so glad i found k9 it wouldnt be the same with out you :cheers:

lola and i said it was lovely to see you wendy :thumbsup:

It was a bit cold today,

the plus point was that I didnt have to put my jacket on the floor, :- "

I had the ideal hanger.

mind you I was glad that I had my glasses on, you could have had my eye out :eek:

thanks anyway......................................................................

JAX. :huggles:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back