Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

How About An Ears Comp?

TrentandSkippy007.jpg

Do I win the pointiest ears award ?

_DSC0076.jpg

Talli trying hard but can only manage half and half

_DSC0071.jpg

Thankyou Maggiemay2, Bumpy Dog is certainly our "supermodel" :nuke:

She is with her sister Jessica (middle) Mum Kerri (left) and kennelmate Blaze 8)

_DSC0059.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Fleesh said:
Thankyou Maggiemay2, Bumpy Dog is certainly our "supermodel"  :nuke: She is with her sister Jessica (middle) Mum Kerri (left) and kennelmate Blaze  8)

_DSC0059.jpg

I do adore your dog, what breeding is she?

(w00t) tia's sticky up ears :wub:

P1010002-4.jpg

:blink:

CIMG0157.jpg

aww ollies sticky up ears :lol:

DSCF1005.jpg

and my blue his ears are just perfect :wub:

P5110002-1.jpg

:lol: :lol: What fantastic pictures everyone.. :thumbsup:

Great pics on this thread. :thumbsup: :lol:

Here's Jonah just after he slid out from under the duvet! (w00t) :wub:

e9ace71f.jpg

maggiemay2 said:
Fleesh said:
Thankyou Maggiemay2, Bumpy Dog is certainly our "supermodel"  :nuke: She is with her sister Jessica (middle) Mum Kerri (left) and kennelmate Blaze  8)

_DSC0059.jpg

I do adore your dog, what breeding is she?

She is a Non-ped bred out of Connor's Lass (on the left) and stud dog Rch/Nch Viv's Quest :wub: .

Her mum produced Red, White/Red , Silver Brindle, Dark Brindle and White/Brindle in her first litter to a Red dog and then Red Fawn, White/Red Fawn and White/Red in her 2nd litter to a Red Fawn dog.

(We call Jessica "Red" as she is more Gingery than Fawn - plus the two sisters were coloured against a ghd identity chart by the ghd vet) :b

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back