The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

How About An Ears Comp?

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
phoebe doesnt miss a trick :lol:

IMG_2518.jpg

IMG_3832.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Ruby's ears on her reversed reflection at the beach today, as spotted by Strike Whippets.

8b53b889.jpg

oliver :huggles:

IMG_2491.jpg

IMG_2416.jpg

IMG_1370.jpg

Oh Trish [SIZE=21pt]STOP[/SIZE] - gorgeousness overload :lol:

the handsome kiplin :huggles:

IMG_1472.jpg

IMG_7979.jpg

millie seems to have nice ears on all her pics :huggles:

IMG_9442.jpg

maggie217 said:
Ruby's ears on her reversed reflection at the beach today, as spotted by Strike Whippets.
8b53b889.jpg

wow pauline thats a fantastic pic youve done :thumbsup:

maggie217 said:
8b53b889.jpg

Pauline, that is a truly stunning picture :)

Worthy of an competitive entry - think you should try it :thumbsup:

and to complete my hairys im throwing a pic in of brian (w00t) :huggles:

IMG_0662.jpg

IMG_1429.jpg

Trish and Jane

Glad you like Ruby's pic. It is one from my "Sunny Afternoon on the beach" thread today, but Strike Whippets spotted that Ruby's ears looked so different in the reflection. :lol:

Pauline

trish g said:
and to complete my hairys im throwing a pic in of brian (w00t)   :huggles:
IMG_0662.jpg

IMG_1429.jpg

Even your Cat does handsome - although he's look a bit daft with neatly folded whippet ears wouldn't he! :D

meddling said:
Oh Dolly is simply gorgeous - that lovely long neck  :wub: ...and humungous ears  :) Have they calmed down now - or has she grown into them :p
Thanks. Yes, she has grown into them now I think. :lol: She doesn't have her lovely distinct blaze anymore though.

maggie217 said:
8b53b889.jpg

That is a fabulous photo - one to really treasure. :wub: :thumbsup: :wub:

This thread is making me smile loads - thanks to you all for sharing your pics! :cheers:

Darcia said:
This thread is making me smile loads - thanks to you all for sharing your pics!  :cheers:
Thanks for starting it up - made my evening a lot more entertaining - sod all on tv! I think this might just run and run....

:lol: :lol: :lol: Do you think cameras make our dogs ears behave badly? :wacko:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back