The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

How Do I Make

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
How did the soup go Nicky? :unsure:

After all your talk of soup I've just had to make some :lol: ...Parsnip, Carrot, Onion, Celery, Swede...all bunged in together with a bit of stock...yum!

trac said:
meddling said:
hely said:
trac said:
hely said:
trac said:
hely said:
PMSL AT YOU CLAIR (w00t)
nicky thats fine or smaller if you wish............. :thumbsup:

flippen eck next time i will just make a video of me making it...........move over Nigella :- "

nicky that could take some time as hely rarely cooks :- "

:eek:

[SIZE=21pt]what!!! its the truth[/SIZE] :teehee:

Thats true Hely...we all know Robert either cooks or drives thru... :- " :sweating: :sweating: :lol:

maybe hely will bring a book out queen of take aways :- "

meddling said:
After all your talk of soup I've just had to make some :lol: ...Parsnip, Carrot, Onion, Celery, Swede...all bunged in together with a bit of stock...yum!

it was yummy even if i say so myself chicken puds pease and carrots :*

nicky12 said:
meddling said:

it was yummy even if i say so myself chicken puds pease and carrots :*
well done nicky :thumbsup:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back