The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

I Am So Excited

fallenangel

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
there only 2 slleps left till we get Indy we havd fenced of the pond repointed the paving at the back dont wont little paws geting stuck in them. we have been round on our hands and knees moving wires and anything chewabellwe have bowls food collers toys everything i can think of all we need now is Indy I bet you think were daft getting so excited when we allready have 7 dogs but we have never had a puppy this is all new to us. the youngest of ours was talula at 6 months but she had depression so never did puppy type things at that age

We think we have everything we need anyone thig of out we have forgot

[SIZE=14pt]WOO HOOO!!!!![/SIZE]

Aww wish I was there to see your face when you get her! :D

[SIZE=14pt]How wonderful for you![/SIZE] (All my dogs were rescues, Fern was my first puppy, so I know how you feel) It really is very different when you have them from a few weeks old. I am excited for you!!!

Lets have lots of pics and updates, [SIZE=14pt]roll on Sunday!![/SIZE] :thumbsup:

Yay! I've been thinking of you over the last week or so, Wendy :- " ;)

Count down time :cheers:

(w00t) Good innit (w00t)

Sunday will be here in no time - hope everything goes to plan and you have lots of fun with Indy :luck: :wub:

You are going to have sooooooooooo much fun Wendy :huggles:

Indy is adoooooooorable :wub: :wub:

:thumbsup: Not long now then all the best with Indy.

Make the most of the next few days you wont get a moments peace when shes home. (w00t) only kidding

Cant wait for more pics she looks :wub: :wub:

All the best with this bonny wee lass :wub: ,,Roll on a week as I will get to meet her :D :D . See you at the champs Wendy, Tony and Alex's,,and your son who I have not met yet .

Wendy very Good luck with your new puppy :luck: :luck: :cheers: She looks a darling :wub: :wub: Roll on Sunday - it cant come fast enough. ;)

Not long now make :thumbsup: sure Tony gets plenty of sleep tonight he may be up in the night tomorrow :lol:

well im not counting hours but were setting off about 8 am it takes 1 1/2 hours to get there and debbies coming about 11 but i would rather sit there and wait than twiddel my thumbs at home. It must be an inportat day cos tonys going to have a shave lol

Good luck Wendy!

You asked if you'd forgotten anything. Well, from my experience this week (see general chat everyone!) you need either valium or rescue remedy (w00t) And a camera never more than 1mm away from your hand :wub:

How old is Indy?

What a little beauty! :wub: You sound absolutely thrilled to bits - no wonder!

Good luck - looking forward to hearing how she settles in :luck: :luck:

Tonys got prozac so that should do shes 7 weks old and is a little dinamo think thia lot will be in a stat of shock when she gets home lol

She is very pretty Wendy :wub: wait till you get a nose full of that puppy breath :lol: :wub: good luck :thumbsup:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back