The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

I Broke It

Nigel

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Sorry about the downtime this morning.

A new release of Apache (that's the web server) was issued because of security vulnerabilities in the existing version. Due to the recent problems I thought it best to update straight away... Unfortunately that broke it completely :b

Anyway all back ok now.

I had a minor problem with Firefox & had to clear the Firefox cache (tools/options/privacy/cache/ clear cache now) to stop it still trying to save the index.php file - if there is anyone still having a problem loading K9 they may need to clear their browser cache. Internet Explorer seemed to be ok.

Nigel

yep me! i'm still having problems!

and what is this 'browser cache' of which ye speak, and how can it be 'cleared'

love from a luddite!

edited to say: ooops! didn't read your post properly, BAD URCHIN!

Last edited by a moderator:
:oops: I was at work so it didn't effect me, but I would have forgiven you anyway :huggles:

Bad Nigel (w00t) :lol: :D . Don't frighten us again. Seriously, thanks for all you do to keep K9 going. :cheers:

I thought we'd been hacked again and steered clear all morning! :sweating:

Nigel said:
Sorry about the downtime this morning.
A new release of Apache (that's the web server) was issued because of security vulnerabilities in the existing version. Due to the recent problems I thought it best to update straight away... Unfortunately that broke it completely :b

Anyway all back ok now.

I had a minor problem with Firefox & had to clear the Firefox cache (tools/options/privacy/cache/ clear cache now) to stop it still trying to save the index.php file - if there is anyone still having a problem loading K9 they may need to clear their browser cache. Internet Explorer seemed to be ok.

Nigel

Nigel I got the same message with AOl when I tried to get onto K9 but Ok with internet explorer. (

Janimal said:
Nigel I got the same message with AOl when I tried to get onto K9 but Ok with internet explorer.  (
You probably need to clear the cache/temporary internet files in the AOL browser - are you able to do that?

I'm having the same problem with sol on internet explorer now too

All I keep getting is

action cancelled

this site is unavailable

can only get on through internet explorer

oakmoorehill said:
All I keep getting is
  action cancelled

this site is unavailable

can only get on through internet explorer

Hellen, have you been into tools top left, then internet options and cleaned up there, what i have also on my pc is a reg cleaner, called crap cleaner, what i did was to boot up in safe mode and ran it, then booted up in normal windows and problem solved

keith

OK cleared all the crap out of the internet options now its asking if I want to download this file

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back