The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

I Didn't Realise...

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Fleesh said:
Maybe two sighthound crosses should be called Binocularhounds ... can anyone think of any other names ???
Extra-long-sight-hounds maybe  :blink:

how about doublevisionhund :lol:

Oh let me guess? emmmmhh! BULLSHIT! lol (w00t)

yeah it kind of does remind ya off that joke!lol

well i agree with 'stormy dog' it really is stupid! no matter what made up breed name you give your pups they will always be a crossbreed/mutt! unless it has papers to prove other wise and even they can be false! :- "

WELL GUESS WHAT?

NEVER MIND "PLUMMER TERRIERS" I KNOW A GUY WHO HAS A "WELDER HOUND" OH HE ALSO KEEPS "CARPENTER TERRIERS"! (w00t) LAST TIME I SPOKE TO HIM HE WAS SETTING UP HIS OWN BUSINESS...HE WAS CALLING IT.... " BIG GEORDIE AND HIS ALL-ROUND HANDY HOUNDS"! :- "

W I S E U P !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OH YEH...SUPPOSE THE GUY WHOS DOG HAD ONLY 3 LEGS IS A ..WAIT FOR IT "FELL HOUND" :p :p :p I COULD GO ON ALL NIGHT IF YOU WANT TO BE REALLY SILLY !

JOHN.......

Last edited by a moderator:
Miss Madam said:
Oh let me guess? emmmmhh! BULLSHIT! lol (w00t) yeah it kind of does remind ya off that joke!lol

well i agree with 'stormy dog' it really is stupid!  no matter what made up breed name you give your pups they will always be a crossbreed/mutt! unless it has papers to prove other wise and even they can be false! :- "

hey mism

hey i got papers with my dog you know, it was his last job...he was a.........PAPER-ROUND-HOUND :D :D :D

bappit said:
(w00t) I thought storymdogs replies, straight to the point and reasonably amusing :lol:
But then I've been reading on another site about 'Plummer terriers' at one time being identifiable by type...in that the range of things that were presented as PT's were so varied as to be identifiable by how different they were :blink:

GLAD YOUR AMUSED BAPPIT.....IF YOU THINK THE REPLY WAS ANYWAY FUNNY YOU SHOULD HEAR MY DOG...HES HILARIOUS INFACT HES A....... "LAFFGHAN HOUND"" WEHEYYYYYY :thumbsup:

Paid said:
One of my dogs is known as "Deutschlander" he is a rottwieler X german shepard  :clown:
HES A WHAT????? OH NO. THE KRAUTS ARE AT IT TOO :( :(

DOES HE PART HIS FRINGE TO THE SIDE AND HAVE A TINY BLACK MOUSTACHE? COULDNT DO..THAT WOULD MAKE HIM A "FUHRERHUND" :- " WOULDNT IT OR TO US NIT-WITS...A "HITLERHOUND", :b BY THE WAY WHERE DO YOU KEEP HIM..IN A AN UNDERGROUND BUNKER? ;) ;)

JOHN

Labradoodles and Sprockers are very well known in working dog circles and have been for quite a while they are often purposely bred not just " cocker caught the springer around the corner " breeding. As for the original question I think anyone who can answer what a Lurcher is are being very brave :D .

Nicola said:
stormydog said:
OH FOR GODS SAKE WISE-UP....WHERRIER!!  :eek:   :eek:    JUST WHERE THE HELL DID THAT COME FROM??? :wacko:    THATS NEARLY AS BAD AS THE PERSON WHOS POODLE GOT SHAGGED BY THE GUY ROUND THE NEXT BLOCKS LABRADOR AND DECIDED TO CALL THE MONGRELS..LABRADOODLES IS IT NOT?  :oops:    ITS LURCHERS AND LONGDOGS....END OF STORY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

There are more diplomatic ways of saying what you think though, as irritated as you might feel by the subject under discussion :- "

I think it's the capital letters that sound so angry. It's like shouting all the time isn't it :( We need a "blocking-my-ears" emoticon :lol: :clown: :clown:

I think it's the capital letters that sound so angry. It's like shouting all the time isn't it :( We need a "blocking-my-ears" emoticon :lol: :clown: :clown:

Strange isnt it. I dont use forums very often so I'm no expert, but I did know that anything written in capitals is read as shouting - and a whole message in caps is yelling. So the message was interpreted as angry. And no amount of emoticons can change that! All sorted now though.

Not to worry Lind@, think Stormydog may be a quitter anyroad...said he could go all night, but run out of steam by twenty to four :- "

ALL THE SHOUTING MUST HAVE BEEN TOO TIRING :D

I met a man out on Sunday with something that had comes from a Lhasa Apso (sp?). I asked it's breeding and he said......

Wait for it

Lhasa Apso and a foggy night!!!

In that case I'm impressed the other dog found the right end :b :lol:

Levs said:
Labradoodles and Sprockers are very well known in working dog circles and have been for quite a while they are often purposely bred not just " cocker caught the springer around the corner " breeding. As for the original question I think anyone who can answer what a Lurcher is are being very brave  :D .
WORKING DOG CIRCLES? ??? SO ARE THEY NOT.......ROUNDHOUNDS ?

(w00t) (w00t) (w00t) (w00t) (w00t)

bappit said:
Not to worry Lind@, think Stormydog may be a quitter anyroad...said he could go all night, but run out of steam by twenty to four :- "
ALL THE SHOUTING MUST HAVE BEEN TOO TIRING :D

I TYPE IN CAPITALS AS ITS EASY TO READ, WHERE DID THE SHOUTING BIT ARISE FROM? APART FROM THAT ITS SO MY FRIENDS DOG CAN READ IT AS HE IS A............. SHORT-SIGHTED HOUND :- " :- " :- "

P.S. ITS ALL IN FUN. ..WHOS ANGRY? IM NOT :) ARE YOU ?

LOTS OF LOVE AND KISSES FROM FRIENDLY NORTHERN IRELAND

JOHN XXXXXXX SEE?? :wub:

moriarte said:
In that case I'm impressed the other dog found the right end  :b   :lol:
HAHAH GOOD ONE!! WAS HE A ...............FOUNDHOUND..? THEN? (w00t)

Your no quitter then Stormydog :thumbsup:

Reason I'd been looking at stuff about plummer terriers was Ive been thinking about crossing my deerhound with a terrier and advertising the pups as Derrieres...but thought I'd better not, as that might have been perceived as making an ars* of them :lol:

bappit said:
Your no quitter then Stormydog :thumbsup:
Reason I'd been looking at stuff about plummer terriers was Ive been thinking about crossing my deerhound with a terrier and advertising the pups as Derrieres...but thought I'd better not, as that might have been perceived as making an ars* of them :lol:

BAPPIT

NOW YOURE TALKING !! SEE WHAT I MEAN ? WHY DERRIERS THO...WHY NOT TEERHOUNDS OR IS THAT TOO SAD ? :( HEY DO YOU REALLY LOVE THAT BIG SHAGGY OL DOG YA HAVE.....? THEN HE MUST BE A ........

DEARHOUND !! :eek: :eek: :eek: WHEYHEYYYYYYYY

Dont think you'd be laughing if you went to buy a labradoodle, stormydog.....they cost upwards of £700!!

Aye, you'd need to consult a Newfoundland x Basset Hound on that Labradoodle price Stormy...'cos that breeding is always good for Newfound Asset advice :thumbsup:

suzeanna said:
Dont think you'd be laughing if you went to buy a labradoodle, stormydog.....they cost upwards of £700!!
NOW THATS A DEARHOUND !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LABRADOODLES...THE LOOK LIKE BLOODY VERA DUCKWORTH FOR GODSAKE !! WHO WOULD EVEN NEARLY HAVE ONE EXCEPT FOR..... JACK DUCKWORTH !! :wacko:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back