The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

I Found The Cutest Doggy-kitty Video Ever...

Rubyjewel

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Well, to be honest, it was really my sister who found this video but I just thought I'd share it with a few if she hasn't already. Basically, it's a video of a cute whippet and a bengal kitten playing together and grooming each other. It's so beautiful.

What do you guys think? I'm really amazed at how sweet and angelic these two are. They seem the best of friends. :huggles:

Looks like a well trained whippet thats being told to stay and is too afraid to react to the constant teasing by a sharp clawed kitten. I didnt watch it all as i found it upsetting ...maybe i just read it wrong.

kilmousk said:
Looks like a well trained whippet thats being told to stay and is too afraid to react to the constant teasing by a sharp clawed kitten. I didnt watch it all as i found it upsetting ...maybe i just read it wrong.
maybe you should look at the other vids this person has made i think the cat and dog loved eachother ,made me smile :wub:here another they posted ...

Last edited by a moderator:
what a brilliant friendship they had,though if you read some comments it says that joey the cat escaped through a window and was found dead :(

RIP JOEY :huggles:

trish g said:
what a brilliant friendship they had,though if you read some comments it says that joey the cat escaped through a window and was found dead :(

yep thats right trish he they had gaurds on all there windows but he managed to escape and fell from a 12th floor window :(

nicky12 said:
trish g said:

yep thats right trish he they had gaurds on all there windows but he managed to escape and fell from a 12th floor window :(
its sad isnt it,just been reading all the tributes,they now have a new whippet friend for fly :thumbsup:

Fair enough ... i watched part of one of the other links and the dog doesnt look afraid and yes there is a bond and closeness.

I know my dogs wont touch my ferrets but thats because they live in my house and under my rules ... not because they love each other. The dogs are scared and i for that reason dont subject them to the taunting. From the short amount of watching i did of the first link i read the whippets reactions as that.

That was a beautiful friendship :huggles: Lovely to watch :wub:

its sad isnt it,just been reading all the tributes,they now have a new whippet friend for fly :thumbsup:
And it said that she sometimes sucks on Fly's lips and it reminds them of their Joey... :'(

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back