The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

I Hate........

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
My ickle dog being poorly :x

Sitting on a wet toilet seat, :angry: then having a wet ring on your trousers

Picture loan advert

my legs :( they look like two matchsticks

ignorent people :angry: there is just no need for it

Lorrys overtaking on the motorway. They give me right road rage :rant:

Always beening I D'ed in pubs :cheers: when i'm old enough to be there, while young un's who aren't, do'nt get ID'ed :angry:

clowns :clown:

Idiots who pull out on you in the car, then look at you through the rearview mirror as if its your fault there was nearly a crash :devil:

Last edited by a moderator:
ugottaluvwhippets said:
My ickle dog being poorly :x Sitting on a wet toilet seat, :angry:   then having a wet ring on your trousers

Picture loan advert

ignorent people  :angry:   there is just no need for it

Lorrys overtaking on the motorway. They give me right road rage  :rant:

Always beening I D'ed in pubs  :cheers:   when i'm old enough to be there, while young un's who aren't, do'nt get ID'ed :angry:

clowns  :clown:

Idiots who pull out on you in the car, then look at you through the rearview mirror as if its your fault there was nearly a crash :devil:

surely if you got a wet ring on your trousers that means youve still got those babies on ! to me that means up youd be wetter on the inside of your trousers than the outside ? :wacko:

Last edited by a moderator:
jinnyfizz said:
I've always tried to find the good side of everything in life but there's one thing which is unforgiveable in my book ..................child or animal abuse, either mentally or physically :rant:

Anything else pales into insignificance

Spot on Answer Jane :thumbsup:

I'm with you all the way on this one - but couldn't think how to put it :b :thumbsup:

:( I feel sad at the word 'hate' because it sounds like so many people have hurts and angers inside and the world should have more love, peace and happiness to make it a more tolerant and gentle place.

But I don't like overuse of the word 'devastated'

and liars and hypocrites - I know a couple of those just now and they must be sad people inside to behave the way they do.

zilloot said:
:( I feel sad at the word 'hate' because it sounds like so many people have hurts and angers inside and the world should have more love, peace and happiness to make it a more tolerant and gentle place. 

But I don't like overuse of the word 'devastated'

and liars and hypocrites - I know a couple of those just now and they must be sad people inside to behave the way they do.

:thumbsup:

stormydog said:
ugottaluvwhippets said:
My ickle dog being poorly :x Sitting on a wet toilet seat, :angry:   then having a wet ring on your trousers

Picture loan advert

ignorent people  :angry:   there is just no need for it

Lorrys overtaking on the motorway. They give me right road rage  :rant:

Always beening I D'ed in pubs  :cheers:   when i'm old enough to be there, while young un's who aren't, do'nt get ID'ed :angry:

clowns  :clown:

surely if you got a wet ring on your trousers that means youve still got those babies on ! to me that means up youd be wetter on the inside of your trousers than the outside ? :wacko:

If it happens i do change my trousers :unsure:

There aren`t many things I hate but I just thought of one more...

I keep elastic bands around my folders to keep them flat....I just hate it when they snap and fly up and hit you on the nose !! :eek:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back