The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

I Have A Guest For Christmas

saraquele

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
this is "eve" named this as the early hours of this morning ( christmas eve ) she was found lying next to her nearly dead mummy :'(

a passer by noticed the mother dog lay in the grass ,by the side of the road , on closer inspection he saw "eve"

he contacted the kennels where i used to work at barnsley .

mummy dog was too ill to survive so she had to be pts to end her suffering so "eve" was left with no mum and no home.

as the kennels is on skeleton staff over christmas i of course got a phone call , so here she is , approx 6 weeks old , and is my guest for at least 2 weeks.

after a trip to the vets , a good sleep , a very good bath and 2 great kids to play with she is a happy baby now , as you can see ,, merry christmas all you dogs lucky enough to be owned by a k9er and merry christmas all you lucky k9ers who own such wonderfull dogs :wub: :wub: :wub:

IM000579.JPG

Awww poor little Eve :huggles: R.I.P to her mummy :( :( so glad she is safe now with you

Bless her and you. She looks very sweet :wub: Question is, will you be able to part with her after 2 weeks? :teehee:

Eve is so sweet, well done for taking her in & looking after her. I've fostered pups myself & know how hard it is to let them go, but at least you know you've helped them on their way to a lovely new life :)

Awww, bless her, what a shame about mum.

well she will be looking for a home in the new year :- "

so if any one wants a sweet little lurcher pup ( looks like patterdale x whippet type )

just let me know :)

What an appropriate name :D So sad for her mam :( all the best in finding her someplace special :luck: She's such a cutie :wub:

Last edited by a moderator:
Well done to you being surrogate mum for a while :wub: :wub: Eve is so lucky to have been found in time and especially to have someone like you for a time.

Shes gorgeous. :wub: :wub: o:) Im sure someone will snap her up - what breed is she??

Last edited by a moderator:
her mum was a whippet lurcher , no ideas on dad :- "

she has a real "terrier" attitude (w00t) and her ear set etc suggests some patterdale in her (w00t)

had a lovely couple come to look at her last night and when she gets the final vet check and 1st injection on friday she is off to her new home on monday (w00t)

close to me so i can keep my eye on her ans see what she grows in to :lol:

Aww thats great news good luck to Eve :luck: and well done for finding her a nice new home :thumbsup:

What a happy ending to a sad story. You should feel really proud of all you've done to help little "Eve" :thumbsup:

thats wonderful (w00t) shes gorgeous :wub: and deserves a happy ever after

Poor little poppet. Her luck has changed now though. :luck:

Good luck for a better life in 2006 and afterwards Eve. :luck: :luck: :thumbsup: :huggles:

:luck: Luck to little Eve in her new home :wub:

poor little :wub: Eve and :( mummy. But well done to you Saraquele and great news that she has a lovely new home lined up :D

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back