The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

I Will Be Keeping Her

dionne goldson

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
I have decided to keep Stirling, I have been torn up by this decision and know that I will regret it in the end. She will be flying out to me around the 11th November. A good friend of mine will take care of her til then (she is a teacher and will be on half term) Thank you so much for all your interest, advice and support. More importantly thank you for reminding how great she is. I am so sorry if I mislead anyone, this was never my intention. I love her so much and will keep you all posted with pictures from Crete as soon as possible. Thanks again xxd

aww what good news,so pleased youve come to that decision. :thumbsup:

stirlings one lucky girl :huggles:

:huggles: lovely happy ending :thumbsup:

good luck with the move :thumbsup:

Brilliant news, so pleased for you and for stirling who will be delighted to see you when she gets of the plane - Good luck with your new life :luck: :luck:

Good for you :thumbsup:

I'm sure you have made the right decision :thumbsup:

Fantastic, it was meant to be :wub:

good :luck: hope all goes well :thumbsup:

great decision, so pleased u have decided to keep her :D :luck:

dionne goldson said:
I have decided to keep Stirling, I have been torn up by this decision and know that I will  regret it in the end. She will be flying out to me around the 11th November. A good friend of mine will take care of her til then (she is a teacher and will be on half term) Thank you so much for all your interest, advice and support. More importantly thank you for reminding how great she is. I am so sorry if I mislead anyone, this was never my intention. I love her so much and will keep you all posted with pictures from Crete as soon as possible. Thanks again xxd
Well done I did wonder if you were finding it impossible to let her go. All the very best for the future to yourself and Stirling.

good luck with your move and her flight.

Do they have quarantine laws in Crete ?

Julie D said:
good luck with your move and her flight.Do they have quarantine laws in Crete ?

Luckily no, her vet in greece is recognised by the PETS scheme. serological blood tests every month for 6 months is all she'll need to re enter the uk. I dont plan on taking her back though. I have spoken to a few ex pats in Crete and they have given a lot of advice. She would never go into quarantine, I'd never put her through that. I feel loads better about this decision, but I am worried about her on the flight :( . Her vet has told me that spraying her carrier in DAP spray will help and maybe a item of my clothing. Luckily the flight is around 3-4 hours, but still I worry.

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back