The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

If There Was A Little Mr Pears Competition

zilloot

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
(w00t) :lol: Remember the 'Pears' soap adverts with those pretty baby girls..

well - this is my new pin-up... copies will be available signed by the star himself

himself.jpg

...and look (w00t)

proof that he sits on 'request' now!!! :- "

himself2.jpg

Awwwwwwwwww! :wub: :wub: Did that 'request' have anything to do with food? :- "

:wub: great pin-up :huggles:

this is my pin-up girl :)

pinup.jpg

Those are gorgeous pics :wub: :wub: but you are going to give that poor boy a complex calling him a baby girl :lol:

Got to admit though he would definatly win :- "

lovely pics!that look that zoomie has just melts me.when i see it i go all soft and gooey! :wub: im sure you could sell these as an aid to chilling out and theyd work better than any meditation or tablets. :thumbsup: i bet if you measured someones blood pressure when looking at zoomie pics it goes down!hes gorgeous and just when you think he cant get any better...............................he does! :)

Couldnt agree more kris :thumbsup:

What a super tonic seeing zoomie & all his other little friends :wub: :wub:

Caz x

Ahhhhhhhhhh what gorgeous cute piccies :wub: Butter wouldn't melt!!!

:wub: :wub: :wub: That first picture of Zoomie .....just :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

and Cleo too :wub: :wub: :wub:

this is me :rant: :rant: - just cos I havnt got one now.

Picture this; (w00t) :lol:

On my hands and knees, wearing my yellow marigold rubber gloves and washing out the inside of the defrosted freezer...

Zoomzie, who has been playing for hours with bucket-milly, chewy-bone AND yellow-rubber-bouncy-thing decides he's tired and needs a cuddle. So he climbs on the flat of my back and settles himself down for a snooze....

So what do I do - I stand right up and get myself a clean bucket of water.....as if :b :wub: (ooo my knees) :b :huggles: ok - we end up leaning on the cooker and having a 20 minute smooch :wub: :wub: :wub: wot a wreck... ;)

Fiona,that first pic of Zoomie has got to be the best ever,he's made me go all gooey :b

He is just soooooooooo :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

Not that it will ever happen,but could you just imagine what Puppies from Zoomie & Sophie would be like??? :wub:

alfyn said:
Not that it will ever happen,but could you just imagine what Puppies from Zoomie & Sophie would be like??? :wub:

They would be too adorable for words :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

Great pictures of Zoomie I just love him :wub:

When are we going to see Zoomie, will he meet his public at Aberdeen on the 29th?

If he is I am glad he is not in the Hound Group!

:( The 'Prince of Pears' will miss Aberdeen because he's too young by two weeks :( :( :( and during our little smoochy session in front of the cooker he told me that the only way HE'LL ever go in a show ring is when they make it acceptable to 'boing' about on the end of your string like you've swallowed a dozen battery powered tiggers..... (and as for snogging the judge... well!...)

so, some way to go on the negotiations there.... not sure when/what his debut will be now!!! :blink: :- " :lol:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back