The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Im Discusted

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Hope the bitch gets a good permanent home. The reality is that if you give away/sell an unneutered dog there is no guarantee that it will not be bred from, regardless of what the new owners say....when it is out of your hands, it is out of your control........

Sorry Billy i don't know what you mean, (i like the pup) and i was genuinely asking for some more pictures of the little black bitch if you read back up the page, :blink: how does that make me a sick person,?? I'm not interested in the topic, just thought the pup was sweet and i fancy a black puppy next time. :thumbsup: di
Let e be the 1st to make a public apology on this topic,and say i am genuinely sorry that ,that post went to you Gabbitas.I didnt notice that youre post was coupled with another one,that was giving me a bit of grieff.I will get a few pix of er tonight,and pm them to you.As im sure someone would only find fault with her.She has come on,in leaps and bounds,and im realy pleased with her.She wouldnt eat for 1st few days,as she didnt seem to want anything that was put before her.We had to actualy feed her,by pushing the food down her throat.Otherwise,she would not have made it.She was also very dehydrated,and wouldnt drink.So again,she had to be fed lambs milk,mixed with recharge,and liquid life aid.She's now bouncing around my daughters living room,and full of beans.Suppose i'll be called a cruel so n so, now.For shovin food down her throat,and choking the poor wee might.Again,im so sorry for that reply,that went to you.

That's ok Billy, I've done the same in the past, read a topic wrong, ;) i look forward to the pictures and they won't go any further than my delete box, :thumbsup:
Was just going to pm these pix to Gabbitas31.But then why should i not just go ahead and post them.I have her about a week tomorrow,i think.Or was it today.Ah well.

DSC00007.jpg

DSC00694.jpg

DSC00695.jpg

DSC00698.jpg

DSC00001.jpg

DSC00003.jpg

DSC00004.jpg

DSC00005.jpg

She's a credit to you billy boy

looks like the forcefeedings done the trick

well done

I shouldn't worry about the force feeding, (it worked) ;) i'm always force feeding my dogs you've just got to look at the size of Trenty to see all the dogs are too well fed in my house. :lol: I've force fed lot of different creatures in the past from hedgehogs, baby birds and a whole family of baby ducks, :wub: we kept one and called him Charlie, (he lived in the house as a pet) :)) not all the creatures survived, :( ( but at least i felt I'd tried my best) and that's what you had to do, :thumbsup: to you. Di

I shouldn't worry about the force feeding, (it worked) ;) i'm always force feeding my dogs you've just got to look at the size of Trenty to see all the dogs are too well fed in my house. :lol: I've force fed lot of different creatures in the past from hedgehogs, baby birds and a whole family of baby ducks, :wub: we kept one and called him Charlie, (he lived in the house as a pet) :)) not all the creatures survived, :( ( but at least i felt I'd tried my best) and that's what you had to do, :thumbsup: to you. Di
Once killed a february hare.Thought i cud feel summit moving inside her,and got the knife out rather sharpish.I was amazed to find 4 baby leverits in her,and all still living.Though 2 of them werent as near being born as the other 2.Felt prety sick,but what was done,was done.Anyhow.I headed straight home with them,all wrapped up in me hat.The 2 that didnt seem near ready to be born.Lived a few days,on syringes of lambs milk.But the other 2 fed like lunatics,and grew up to full size.Couldnt keep them though,as they were nibling all the furnature in the house.They followed the kids n me,all over the place,and used to climb the stairs behind them,at bedtime.We eventualy released them,in the middle of a big forestry.Dont know what ever became of them though.One very out of the ordinary feature they had.Still stands out in my mind though.They had pure white diamond shaped patches,on their foreheads.

wonder if somewhere way back a domestic bunny lived long enough to get jiggy

She looks really good and has come on alot since you have taken her on, goood job!! She is such a cutey aswell!! :)

:lol: Most animals are. :lol: :lol: :teehee: I'd better shut up, people might get the wrong impression of me, (w00t) anyway i'm off to bed now. -_- night all.

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back