The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Im Just So...

Janimal

Addicted
Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
:lol: :wacko: ;) :thumbsup: :p

this place is like a madhouse at the moment but Im having a brilliant time - no work getting done of course ;) - Im so busy looking after my boys :wub: and playing and taking photos ,.... its a lovely life at the moment :sweating: :sweating:

Heres a few more photos - hope Im not boring you all ....

Happykobi1.jpg

HappyKobi2.jpg

HappyKobi3.jpg

Happy5.jpg

Happy6.jpg

and a few more .............

:huggles: :wub:

2c919b5a.jpg

b534bea7.jpg

96c67cbd.jpg

ca71f1fc.jpg

97760f8a.jpg

d9cafe28.jpg

Whos under here then?? :unsure:

And I would just like to say a [SIZE=14pt]Big Thank You to K9 [/SIZE]because without you I wouldnt have them. :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Last edited by a moderator:
Oscar seem's to have taken to his little brother :thumbsup:

Lovely photos, Janis - they look so gorgeous together. :wub: :huggles: :wub:

Now you have had Kobi for nearly a week - tell us more about him - what is his personality like - cheeky, sweetnatured, tough, shy, funny, loving?????????????

We'd love to know more about him. :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

He is very Cheeky .... a little monkey and tries it on with Oscar all the time and my cats.

He is submissive to a point when Oscar tells him off but his little shrill bark - (w00t) just cracks me up :lol: and he follows Oscar everywere .... when he goes outside he jumps the step to get outside - its so funny.

He is very loving too and his little tail wags when he sees us :thumbsup: and he cries when I go out anywhere. :(

It's great when all settles down! I know exactly how you feel. Archie took about 6 weeks to really accept Fynn, but he is now almost completely relaxed with him.

So glad it is all going well Janis, they make a beautiful brace :wub:

Thanks everyone - Im just trying everyones good advice and trying to chill out myself and not get stressed. :thumbsup: ;)

They are both :wub: . So glad you are enjoying them :huggles: . They look great together. :huggles:

He's lovely, and its great that oscar likes him too !! Looks like it was worth the wait :wub: :wub: :wub:

Aw :wub: such lovely pictures, Janis. We could never get bored... more, more, more!

It's lovely to see them together like that, both boys look really relaxed and happy. And they're such a good match, colouring and everything! You are going to be the star attraction when you start taking them out in public :) :thumbsup:

That does seem like a long time away yet Helen - but suppose it will be round in no time at all. ;) Cant wait :thumbsup:

So pleased to see Oscar enjoying his new friend, they look wonderful together!

awwwww,janis they look fab together! :) they look so happy and contented.thanks for sharing :wub: :wub: :wub:

Lovely pictures Janis :thumbsup:

Its great they are getting on so well.

Julie

Awwwwwww Janis those pics are just [SIZE=14pt]adoooooorable[/SIZE] Don't they look sooooooo perfect together :wub: :wub: How could we ever get bored. :huggles:

Looks like Kobi idolises his big brother :huggles: :huggles:

HOW COULD YOU EVER BORE US?

The photos are enchanting :wub:

Thanks for sharing them with us.

We never get bored! :lol:

They look so sweet together! :huggles:

Aawww Janis, am happy for you. Doing housework right now is a waste of time. Now is a time to sit back and just let your boys wash over you... enjoy :wub: :huggles: . :wub:

Boring I think not, I think you haven't been posting enough photos. Love the ones of them sharing the bone :thumbsup: o:) :thumbsup:

its lovely to see them getting on so well Janis :wub: :wub: they are lovely together.we would never get bored because this is what its about [SIZE=14pt] our love for whippets[/SIZE] :wub: :wub:

mmmm, lets see now . . .

whippets - boring? no way!

puppy whippets - boring? never!!

guess I'm not bored with seeing your pictures then :p

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back