The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

I'm So Worried...

Den

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
I was brushing my spaniel Hobby tonight and felt a lump on her tummy where her ribcage ends. Now I'm worried silly, it was only in March last year that I found a lump on Taggie whippets throat, that turned out to be on her thyroid and after having it removed it was still too late the tumours had spread and we lost her in November. Have an appointment to see vet on Thursday morning, please think of her :( :( :(

Well wishes to both of you :huggles: :huggles: :huggles: and good luck for thursday :luck: :luck: :luck:

Hope everything goes well at the vets :luck: :luck: will be thinking about you.

Gina

:luck: :luck: :luck: :luck: the best of luck with her at the vets tomorrow

:luck: Wishing you all the luck tomorrow at the vet :luck: :luck: :luck:

My gwp had one and it was a hernia. He lasted years and years after we found it.

Good luck at the vets anyway :luck:

Good Luck :luck: for a good outcome at the vets. :thumbsup:

Will let you know what the vet has to say tomorrow, I've had time to work myself up into a state now. Thanks so much for all your kind comments, they really do help.

Thinking of you Den, hope the vets have good news for you. :luck: :luck: :luck:

:luck: Fingers crossed for Hobby tomorrow.

Thinking of you :huggles:

I bet she is fine....Try not to worry, though I know I would! :oops: Best wishes :luck: :luck:

:) :) :) [SIZE=14pt]GREAT NEWS, SHE'S OK!!! :) :) :) :sweating: :sweating: [/SIZE]

All of those :luck: and :huggles: worked a treat!

The vet took a sample of stuff from the swelling and tested it and it's just an old age fatty lump, have to keep an eye on it but he thinks it should be fine, nothing to worry about.YIPPY! What a relief, once again many thanks for your special k9ner good vibes and wishes.

Den x and Bee x

100_0644.JPG

So pleased to hear that it was nothing serious!!

:huggles:

So glad to hear all is well :huggles: :huggles: to her

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back