The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

India

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Beautiful :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: and lively o:) (w00t)

They are looking great Jax - very happy and healthy :huggles:

What a beautiful litter..............they look a right handful :lol:

What beautifull bouncing bundles . :huggles: Jax and well done India , smashing :huggles: chubsters

aww thats so cute,all them suckling :wub: :huggles: :huggles: :huggles:

youve got a beautiful litter :wub: :wub: :wub: and mums doing a fantastic job :huggles:

really lovely puppies :wub: :wub: :wub: - well done India

Oh Jackie, they are such wonderful photos. :D What a beautiful happy puppy family. :huggles: The babies are soooooooooo chubby and adorable and India such a good mummy playing with her babies. :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

Pauline & Ruby

Last edited by a moderator:
Fab pics!!

They look like they are really enjoying life!

What stunning babies :wub: They all look so fat and squishy :wub: :wub: Mum is obviously doing a great job :) They do look like a real handful though :blink:

Dear India,

You are a lovely lady and I have always admired you. However, I feel that maybe your pups are just a bit too much for you to cope with. :(

I feel it is for the best if you send Martha to my house; she will have two ickle iggies who will teach her how to behave like a lady, and two whippie boys who she can practise her skills on :- "

Love, Doris x x x

Lovely jubberly babies :wub: :wub: think we need more pics though :- "

great pic's and lovely babies :wub: :wub: i cant believe how much they'v grown!

They are absolutely beautiful Jax :wub:

They look like little angels to me o:)

Liz and the Monellis

Ha Ha Ha great photo's Jax. I just love puppy pic's. Come on India it won't be long before they cruise off to there new homes, hang in there.

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back