The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Individual Photos

JAX

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
No 1 or Richee as ive called him , The peps who were having him have decided they dont like his colour (w00t) :rant:

A couple of Poppet :wub:

A couple of Girlie :wub: with Maggie in the background

Last edited by a moderator:
JAX said:
No 1 or Richee as ive called him , The peps who were having him have decided they dont like his colour  (w00t)   :rant:

Don't he look cute?

Don't get :rant: :rant: with 'em JAX. They are not the right people to own this whippet.

and the last boy , as yet unnamed too , but he does have a new mummy and daddy waiting for him and a couple of doggie friends too ;)

JAX said:
No 1 or Richee as ive called him , The peps who were having him have decided they dont like his colour  (w00t)   :rant:
they obviously have no taste :- "

i think hes gorgeous! :thumbsup: :wub:

I like this one of India and Poppet :wub:

dawn said:
JAX said:

Don't he look cute?

Don't get :rant: :rant: with 'em JAX. They are not the right people to own this whippet.

I realise that Dawn :- " but they were supposed to ring me to come and see the pups , It was only me ringing to ask when they wanted to come over that he eventually decided to tell me :eek: " I just replied THANKYOU for letting me know " in my best sargastic voice :oops: ;)

Ive turned down and passed on good homes to other people , thats what pi**es me off ,

Never mind , as I know everything happens for a reason , dosnt it :wacko:

how could they not like richee he is lovely they all are :wub:

i love the name poppet :huggles:

Lovely pictures of the pups. I think Toby looks a right cheeky scamp on the second picture of him :* Poppet has got such a lovely face, but they are all gorgeous. :wub: Poor Richee, i think he's a lovely colour. :wub:

OOh Jax Lucky You with such nice babies :wub:

They are all lovely colours, but Richie in particular :wub: Lovely little tigers!

:wub: Send Richee to me Jax .........Fancy not wanting a boy like him with such great markings and colouring :unsure: ........They are all looking fab btw :D .........People are a pain arn't they ......We had a boy booked and befor they even saw him her OH decided he wants a Lab now instead of a Whippet :eek: ( glad I found out they had lost their taste in dogs befor Rupert went :thumbsup: )

Strike Whippets said:
OH decided he wants a Lab now instead of a Whippet
what he really wants is his head examined :wacko:

(I'm sure there are some nice labs out there... somewhere...)

They must be mad not to like Richee (w00t) he's such a lovely colour :wub:

They're all lovely,but Toby has the WOW factor for me :wub:

I think Richee is a gorgeous colour. Some people have NO taste. :lol:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back