The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Individual Photos

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Poppet is a real poppet!! :huggles: :wub:

Am I right in thinking that the people who were going to have Richee decided they didn't like his colour before they'd even seen him? They must be mad :rant:

Look forward to seeing the babies stacked- they are all lovely :wub:

Liz and the Monellis

Great News , the people who are having Toby came round again yesterday and I just happened to mention about Richee being unwanted :( and got a phone call this morning asking , could they have him as well :cheers: only thing is they will call him `Rusty ` which i dont think suits him at all :( ,

But hey . a great home , local ( 10 mins away) for 2 of my `boys ` :huggles: :huggles:

JAX said:
Great News , the people who are having Toby came round again yesterday and I just happened to mention about Richee being unwanted  :(   and got a phone call this morning asking , could they have him as well  :cheers:   only thing is they will call him `Rusty ` which i dont think suits him at all  :( ,
But hey . a great home , local ( 10 mins away)  for 2 of my `boys ` :huggles:   :huggles:

Good news all round :cheers:

:wub: All gorgeous little dumplings. :wub:

Labs are lovely, specially those great big bolshy dominant males :- "

I think Richee ( or rusty!) is just :wub: , cant understand why they didnt like his colouring! :wacko:

At least its prob worked out for best now he can be with his litter bro ! :huggles:

All lovely :wub:

They're looking gorgeous Jackie - nice podgy puppies :wub:

Seems I spoke too soon :( Mum and dad want him , but Richard the son ( who has been wanting a dog for 7 years !) says he just wants Toby and that if mum and dad have one it will take the fun away from him having Toby . I can see his point , as Toby will bond more with him if they DONT have a litter brother , Jean ( his Mum ) is really quite upset about not having Richee and apoligesed ( sp) for messing me about , but she thought Richard would be over the moon about having 2 , Just goes to show you dosnt it ,

So , Richee is STILL unwanted :( except by me ;)

how's it going with little Richee?

if you get stuck you could send him to me, I think he is adorable :wub:

NO home yet , but am I worried :- " ? :wacko: ;)

yeah, it must be a real worry, fancy getting stuck with a dog like that :lol:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back