The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Individual Photos

Wonderful looking pups and so long at the age they are too the colours are lovely and i reckon anyonme would be pleased to own any of them. Good luck in homing No 1, Henry.

(w00t) The pups are looking gorgeous. How could they not want Richee...hes gorgeous! (w00t)

jax

that poppet pup is gorgeous..such lovely markings !

john

Theya re all utterly yummy, but Poppet or Toby for me :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

JAX said:
No 1 or Richee as ive called him , The peps who were having him have decided they dont like his colour  (w00t)   :rant:

Strike Whippets said:
:wub:   Send Richee to me Jax .........Fancy not wanting a boy like him with such great markings and colouring  :unsure:   ........They are all looking fab btw  :D   .........People are a pain arn't they ......We had a boy booked and befor they even saw him her OH decided he wants a Lab now instead of a Whippet  :eek: ( glad I found out they had lost their taste in dogs befor Rupert went  :thumbsup: )

No ME :huggles: don't be greedy Hannah you've got puppies :p all :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

I d be far more worried about Richee's tail (w00t)

They all look real crackers to me, wish they were mine!!

Karen said:
I d be far more worried about Richee's tail (w00t)
They all look real crackers to me, wish they were mine!!

Yes , It does look a bit `boney` dosnt it (w00t) :oops:

moriarte said:
Strike Whippets said:
OH decided he wants a Lab now instead of a Whippet
what he really wants is his head examined :wacko:

(I'm sure there are some nice labs out there... somewhere...)

I don't understand the popularity of Labradors. They really seem to smell, :x :x pull like trains, usually end up rather fat, and given previous posts their temperament seems a bit suspect - give me a whippet any day. :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

I am sure you will find the right home for little Richee - he looks stunning. :wub: :wub: :wub: They are all lovely pups Jax. :huggles: :wub: :huggles: :wub: :huggles:

Last edited by a moderator:
Lovely photos :thumbsup: they are all little smashers :wub: but I do like Toby and Poppett :wub: o:) Im sure Richie will get the right home soon. :luck: :luck:

Weeeeeeeeeell, I can understand them not liking Richee's colour ........................

I HATE it!!!!! :thumbsup: LOL!!

It would just be really nice to have a choice! :b It's either blue brindle or blue brindle in my case :unsure:

JAX said:
No 1 or Richee as ive called him , The peps who were having him have decided they dont like his colour  (w00t)   :rant:
How can they not like his colour, he is lovely and such a cute face. A lovely litter.

Anyone who doesn't love Richee is not a fit person to have a puppy!! He is gorgeous :wub: :wub: :wub:

:( He has such a sweet gentle little face :wub: :wub: How could anyone not want him? :huggles:

Well, I think Richee's colouring is gorgeous.

And I can never understand the popularity of Labs. I wouldn't wish harm on them, obviously, but I have never liked Labs. My friend has 3 labs, they are nice girls but I still would never want one.

It is flaming well annoying though like you say, when you've turned down good responsible homes for people who can't be bothered to let you know what they're doing.

(w00t) don't know how I missed all this !

they're fabulous. What a sweet face on Richee, how could anyone not like him, anyway he'll go to a more deserving home, must be real fun in your house at the mo. :cheers:

They are really lovely Jax. Are any of them going into the show ring?

I reckon Toby looks a bit of a prospect from those pics of him.

Smudgey Poppet is as cute as ever.

They are all looking fantastic - can't wait for the stacked pics. :)

Friends are coming round saturday to help stack and take pics , :huggles: its a bit earlier than I normally do it but what with Crufts the following week :eek: and Mothers day coming up (w00t) Im going to be pushed for time to get them to help , OH is no good at all ;)

Hopefully at least 2 will go in the show ring :luck: Will have to see what Saturday brings :wacko:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back