The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Inspirational pets can win special plaques

Jack-Russell-Lover

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
I found this in your dog magazine and thought it would be good to post the information for you all.
This is a scheme in which ordinary people can nominate their pets to receive a special plaque that is hung by your own front door! So if you have a dog or maybe cat that has done something amazing or got you through some tough times, it's definitely worth a go!
I'd love to nominate Roxy because she's just my world and I wouldn't change her for the world but I don't think that's enough, the pets need to be pets as therapy workers or need to have achieved something/gone through a hard time/got their owner through a hard time like mental illness, physical illness, physical disabilities etc...
To nominate go to www.trustedhousesitters.com/pet-plaques And fill in the form :)
Screenshot_20181115-135408.png
Screenshot_20181115-135413.png

Screenshot_20181115-135417.png

I wouldnt even know how to start explaining how much my dogs have done for me or meant to me. Each one has a photo in our very own hall of fame here at home.
Luckily I dont need anyone else to tell me how wonderful they were, I lived with them.... I know it...

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back