The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Intoducing Danny Zuco

beisha

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
We picked up this little guy this morning..... he is 20 weeks and so cute and as you can see settled in allready :)

IMG_1252_small.jpg

Fiona

Glad you've found a little someone to move in with you, hope the transition goes smoothly :thumbsup:

Aww :wub: hope all goes well :thumbsup:

So pleased you got the 2nd whipet ou were searching for. :cheers: Good luck...hope he continues to settle in well. :luck:

im pretty sure he has been looking for a home for quite some time.

so congarts to you both, danny for finding his new home and you guys for your new arrival :cheers: :cheers:

:huggles: :huggles:

Glad you got your 2nd whippet , he is lovely :)

:) Aw he's lovely - I have developed a soft spot for black whippets since Roscoe won us over (went to buy one whippet, signed up for two!). I'm sure I saw Danny advertised a while back so am glad he has found a happy home at last, and in time for Christmas!

Best wishes for your future with him. :luck:

Brilliant news Fiona, so glad Biscuit has his mate

Congratulations - lucky Danny finding a super new home in time for Christmas :wub: :wub:

So glad you got another whippy, he looks so settled there :huggles:

Danny is gorgeous, Fiona :wub: :wub: :wub: I remember seeing

him advertised too and I'm so happy that you have him :)

What a lovely whippie family you have now :D :thumbsup:

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow! Now that's made me smile - congratulations on your new addition and have a wonderful Christmas xxx :D

Awwwwwwwwww wonderful news for You and Danny,have a lovely Christmas :cheers:

clairerichard said:
Wow! Now that's made me smile - congratulations on your new addition and have a wonderful Christmas xxx :D

cheers for that Claire we can't believe it neither a mini Archie!!

xx

Clearly things are meant to happen - both of us have our black beauties now!!! He does look so much like Archie - I hope he's a bit calmer or you'll have a very merry mad Christmas :D

aww glad you found your no2 hes lovely 8) :huggles: hope all goes well with them both :huggles:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back