The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Introduce Yourself And Your Dogs

wild whippies

Super-D-Duper
Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Right after reading the welcome thread, I figured maybe a fresh start might be in order. I'm new to non-peds and the negative posting is not putting folk in a good light IMO. I think people introducing themselves and their dogs would be a positive move in welcoming newbies. So let's see if people are willing to put faces to names. :D

So putting money were my mouth is, here we go,

I'm Jacqui owner of four peds who started club racing at ginpit 18 months ago, Vicky and the rest of the gang there have taken me under their wings and I've now acquired my first :luck: ' racer' :luck:

Me :)

Photo26_23A.jpg

Nell

woahnelly.jpg

Jeebs

jeebswin.jpg

Riley

Photo21_18A.jpg

Buffy

Pict0004.jpg

And my new addition, Dobby

post-215-1121291541.jpg

I suppose many will know what I look like but for those that don't here I ampost_12_1085513222.jpg

I've 10 dogs at present pippa ( blue monday), joey (soapy joe), timmy (spooky), holly (hobgoblin), tiger (true faith), amber (moonpie), solo (red ranger), and the pups smooby , jack 7 and king bear.

Member of Gin Pit club and some time open racer.

Iwas bullied into posting this (w00t)

Welcome to the non-ped racing Jac good luck with Dobby he,s gorgeous hope he does well for you see you at Gin pit weds might need to use your peddies again if thats ok.

Linda

(

im michelle :) owner of the wonderful whippet edward (stormcloud). occasionally race at gin pit and mother to sam(6) & maddy(20mths)

P1010010_copy_copy.jpg

well everyone know,s me wether they want to or not, so for the new comers here goe,s, i,m debbie and this is me with master blaster, who is now owned by chris and anth, i also have master tornado and jacob, and 2 new pups soon,.

weathergirls said:
Welcome to the non-ped racing Jac good luck with Dobby he,s gorgeous hope he does well for you see you  at Gin pit weds might need to use your peddies again if thats ok.    Linda

Sure thing Linda :) We'll have to get some piks of Tilly to add to this thread

Hello all

Im Susan, I have non ped dogs. Rch / Nch Guess Who (Robbie), Guess When (Ricky) and Guess Why (Tam)

John is my hubby and we have 2 kid's Rachel & Gary.

I race at Kirkcaldy WRC. We have a laugh and great banter there. I have been racing whippet's for around 20 yrs, my first whippet was Fancy Whiskey.

I hope to get another pup from Robbie soon. Almost everyone know's us and we are friendly people, willing to help new comer's to the sport :cheers:

Robbie

RobbieMarch.jpg

Ricky
snowjumpingricky.jpg

Tam
WalkM.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi i am another gin pit missfit i have lacey lastic she doesnt race becoues of a dodggy leg and i allso have 5 greyhounds Nonus Pursuus (milo) Kennys boy (shelby) Eehbygum (minnie) Frankies Val (cally) and boris no idea of his race name and a lurcher talula were getting out first pup in just over 2 weeks Indy

lacey lastic

hi im carole i do the north east reports for thr whippet news mag i also occasionally do a scratch report. ive been racing approx 10 years at the moment i have four whippets. hot spice ( brandy) aged 9 and a half retired. mickey whizz ( zak) aged 4 and a half also retired due to injury. whisper whizz ( sam) aged nearly 3 a no limit racer. and my puppy kez ( poss crackin whizz) aged 14 weeks yesterday.

pic 1 brandy ( hot spice)

pic 2 sam ( whisper whizz

pic 3 zak ( mickey whizz)

pic 4 kez ( the pup)

didnt know whisper whizz was retired.did he hurt him self in scotland :(

hello, I'm Audrey Johnson. Been in whippet racing about 40 years.

The last 20 only club racing. Rocky is my whippet who was injured last year and both him and me have been getting fit this year. I have an older Mickey Mouse boy called Jed and newly acquired Bally Boy who is 15lb.

Hope to see all k9ers at the championships.

Lets hope this new thread will cast out all the negative postings and that our sport will carry on as it was intended, good fun with good company.

Hi dee here i live at newton aycliffe with gaz (hubby) adam (son) teriann (daughter) and 9 dogs at present thats including the 4 new arrivels

lisa (blue goblin)

dot (fullstop)

grace (amazin grace)

missy (vodoo)

joy (???)

ederbyj.jpg

Hi all my name is Sandra I race at kirkcaldy club my other half Jim and I have been racing for near on 30 years The dog I have at the moment is Bobby Boy a non ped although I have just retired him so I am on the look out for a pup or maybe I will just retire from racing as well

:) well here goes, i'm yvonne my other half's tony, he's been racing alot longer than me, we race at maltby i have been racing 12 years, tonys been racing 20 odd years, the dogs we have are

rch / Sup Nch Spellbound,17lb dog 13 years old 2nd top stud dog 2004

Rch Alabama 28lb bitch around 32lb at the mow 9 years old

Rch Cracked it, 22lb dog also 9years old 1st top stud dog 2004

Ch of Chs / Rch Hellbound, 32lb dog 5 1/2 years old

Rch /Nch outbound, also stud dog 20lb dog 4 1/2 years old

Rch bound too 21lb dog 23 months old

we also have DavidH's dog ballyjura 30lb dog will be two in october,he's being schooled with us untill Champs,

so we have 7 dogs, i also have a son thats 21 and a daughter of 24, :)

hi my name is mirrel and im a newcomer to the racing i have 3 dogs kangaroo jack who i raced at devon (cullompton) hes out of 2 become 1 / chicane. and maggie who limped all round the field with a sore paw im glad to say though shes back on all fours. shes out of grandparents top honcho and champion gem. and then theirs tip who i dont race. i have a driving test on the 19 aug i cant wait to travel to racing clubs and make more whippy friends. ps just learning to use computer as well.

DavidH said:
didnt know whisper whizz was retired.did he hurt him self in scotland :(
its mickey whizz whose retired, but whisper whizz is injured but he shud be ok 4 the champs. :thumbsup:

Hi im sharon i have 7 whippets t the minute. They are Mimo (Sasparella) 6 retired, Jet (Sasp n Spell) 2 1/2, Belle (Bellarella Blue) 16 months, Rose (rosearella)17 months and me 3 new pups 12 weeks Lucy (Wor Rella), Amy (Its a Rella) and Amber(Amberarella).

Love the pups Sharon but I just shouted their names to mum and she went "What ? Why'd she call that last one Umberella ?"

She's getting a bit deaf !!! :huggles:

OOf she heard that :oops:

hi my name is lesley, robert (or joe as some people call him)is my husband, we have two kids joe 16 and kate 13,we have been open racing for 20 years but have had dogs more than that.our dogs are.rch.buffalo bill 10 and retired.sup.nch/rch son of a bitch 8 and retired,sup.nch/rch desperate dan 7 and retired and last but not least dennis the mennace who is not quite 2 yet.we relly love this sport and like to see old faces and new when we travel around. 8)

i am john gill i have been racing 33years ( flown over )

my dogs at present are sup/rch/nch CHLOE 7½ year old retired

rch/nch PALOMA 3½ year old

8mth old pup CACHAREL

PAST DOGS

cool girl

ch/chs/rch tycool

nch chanel

shalimar

rch/nch samsara

i too love the sport as it used to be not the way it is at the moment,hopefully them days might return :thumbsup:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back