The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Introducing Josh

Millie

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
This little man is

BUEBEZI GOLLY GOSH

pet name Josh, the pup staying from my latest litter. :wub:

DSCF2342josh.jpg

Ahhh, what a lovely sweet little face. :wub: He looks as though he is going to be a very loving, gentle dog. :)

:wub: :wub: :wub:

Always had a soft spot for blacks. Look forward to seeing him in the ring.

Debbie

Hello Josh, I hope you make your mum very proud :wub:

so, any pics of your brothers and sisters . . . . ? :- " :lol:

Golly Gosh, what a GREAT name. I think I will have to book lots of cuddles with him. :huggles: :wub: :huggles:

Millie said:
This little man is
BUEBEZI GOLLY GOSH

pet name Josh, the pup staying from my latest litter.  :wub:

Golly Gosh Josh - what a good boy you are :wub: and very handsome :wub:

:wub: he is just gorgeous wendy. Love his name too. Look forward to seeing him in the autumn

:wub: What a dinky little man

Awww he is gorgeous, lots of :luck: with him in the future.

Marie.

Juley said:
Golly Gosh, what a GREAT name.  I think I will have to book lots of cuddles with him.  :huggles:   :wub:   :huggles:

Thanks everyone, I'm very pleased with him. Yes he has got feet too but they sunk into the vet bed LOL :lol:

Think this time we will have differant coloured pups Juley, just for a change :thumbsup:

What an absolute BABE, good luck with him :luck: :luck:

What a fantastic name :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Little Josh looks a real sweetie, just like half-brother Desmond is. I look forward to seeing him later this year :huggles:

Wendy - he is absolutely super a real stunner :huggles: :wub: , I meant to ask you about the pups when I saw you yesterday. Good Luck with him:cheers: Sue x

What a lovely boy Wendy :wub:

Cant wait to see him in the ring. Puppy classes will be a really sociable affair in a few months time!

Judi

Oh my what a cutie :wub: :wub:

Love his name ..... well I would wouldn't I my son is Josh :lol:

Good luck with him :luck: :huggles: :luck:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back