The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Introducing Our New Beagle Puppy James Xx

Whippets Rule

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
WWWWWWWWWOOOOOOOHHHHHHHOOOOOOOOOOOO

paid the deposit on my pup today and actually now collecting him on Bank holiday Monday.......

Meet James the beagle.....

P4250018.jpg

P4250021.jpg

P4250020.jpg

P4250024.jpg

P4250026.jpg

P4250027.jpg

James is absolutely adorable. :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: You must be thrilled to bits. :)) :))

aaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrggggggggggggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

He's stunning, so squidgy and cute and adorable ooooooooooo can't wait for the next dose of pictures

:wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

"Home, James!!!"

He looks totally adorable :wub: - you must be soooooo excited now the time is nearly here (w00t) :D :D

OMG how addorable carnt wait to see him grow :wub:

:wub: Aw he is sooo cute :lol: Im really happy for you :huggles: :huggles:

thanks guys, he is much cuter in real life, the pictures don't do him justice and he was fairly sleepy having just had his lunch so he kept closing his eyes but he was such a serious and sensible dog and his mum and dad were so well behaved it was amazing.

aww how beautiful, he looks so cute, cuddly and edible ! good luck when you pick him up, wonder what the whippies will make of him ?!!

the whippets will be a bit disgruntled...Badger will bite him once or twice the first few days, Bryn will avoid him like the plague and then after a week suddenly share a bed with him....Woody will do his "flicky feet" trick where he walks along flapping his feet and acting like the pup has fleas :lol:

Moonpig is the one who is an unknown quantity and it will be very very interesting to see how the evil bitch behaves towards him, she will either be afraid or she will be as bossy and dominant as she can possibly be and she is the one to keep an eye on.

He is adorable :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

You never know moonpig may love him. She may have some hidden maternal feelings that he will bring out in her :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

He is adorable :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

You never know moonpig may love him. She may have some hidden maternal feelings that he will bring out in her :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

more likely killer instincts he will bring out :eek: :lol: ....actually I think she will be scared of him :lol: and her face will look like this..... :angry:

Last edited by a moderator:
He is absolutely GORGEOUS :wub: lucky you :- Look forward to seeing loads of pics as he grows :thumbsup:

Now he's just beautiful :wub:

He's absolutely gorgeous but I'd call him 'Chaplin' - look at his little moustache!! :wub:

He's absolutely gorgeous but I'd call him 'Chaplin' - look at his little moustache!! :wub:

Ahh but you see my mum and dad bought him for me and their surname is James and I wanted to give him a name which meant something to me....could have called him Adolph as that's a little hitler moustache ;)

Ahh but you see my mum and dad bought him for me and their surname is James and I wanted to give him a name which meant something to me....could have called him Adolph as that's a little hitler moustache ;)
:lol: :lol: :lol: PMSL!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

...just keep popping back on for another wee peek and the adorable James :wub: :wub: :wub:

oh my word...this thread should a "cuteness alert" on it

he is just beautiful...i want him :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back