The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Introducing The "bring Me A " Game

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
bring k9 a new game cos this one is a load of FUKIN SHIT!!!! :)

PMSL what a comment !! especially from someone whos managed to fill 3910 pages with utter bollox and posting......

jeez lady .. chill eh..
did it take you long to read it :-
no didnt see the point.. not after the first 3 or 4 posts...

if you an painted lady dont like this game/thread the answer is simple really.... dont post on it eh... :D

now I believe we are still looking for the real harry boyd???

PMSL what a comment !! especially from someone whos managed to fill 3910 pages with utter bollox and posting......

jeez lady .. chill eh..

oooh some people just cant handle the fact of FAO can they???? it may be bollox to you but to us on there its special....a bond has happened between us and i have made friends for life because of it.....maybe you would prefer it if we were arguing and slagging everyone on here??!!!!!!! not gonna happen on our thread :D

jeez lady .. chill eh..

oooh some people just cant handle the fact of FAO can they???? it may be bollox to you but to us on there its special....a bond has happened between us and i have made friends for life because of it.....maybe you would prefer it if we were arguing and slagging everyone on here??!!!!!!! not gonna happen on our thread :D
we all make friends on here and i have made some really good ones, not sure what going on here, but im enjoying this game and the only thing i can say is, if you dont like it, dont play it :p

Last edited by a moderator:

jeez lady .. chill eh..

oooh some people just cant handle the fact of FAO can they???? it may be bollox to you but to us on ereth its special....a bond has happened between us and i have made friends for life because of it.....maybe you would prefer it if we were arguing and slagging everyone on here??!!!!!!! not gonna happen on our thread :D
:huggles: :huggles: :huggles: :huggles: :huggles: :huggles:

jeez lady .. chill eh..

dont waste your breath sarah its not worth it :- )

Now can we stop all this shit, and get on with playing the game :D

The point or fact of FAO is n't even relevant here,

what is relevant is the fact you said the game was "f***in shit" be it in jest or not, if you dont like it then dont post on it... simple really

:D

the whole point of THIS game was to see what sort of interesting pictures and items could be found on the internet, hell.... YOU even posted a great picture of an underwater fighting tiger.

so its clear. Im not interested in your FAO thread and your not interested in the "Bring me a" thread .. lets just leave it at that before this thread gets cluttered with replies because sadly im not one for letting someone else have the last word, cant help it , its just the way I am.

xx

bring me the 'real harry boyd' he can be googled..........

here you go karen the real harry boyd:

65eeafc8.jpg

bring me a strong friendship

The point or fact of FAO is n't even relevant here,
what is relevant is the fact you said the game was "f***in shit" be it in jest or not, if you dont like it then dont post on it... simple really

:D

the whole point of THIS game was to see what sort of interesting pictures and items could be found on the internet, hell.... YOU even posted a great picture of an underwater fighting tiger.

so its clear. Im not interested in your FAO thread and your not interested in the "Bring me a" thread .. lets just leave it at that before this thread gets cluttered with replies because sadly im not one for letting someone else have the last word, cant help it , its just the way I am.

xx

fine with me :thumbsup:

pic2114.jpg

hope i got it right, lost track myself :p

Bring me a nice cosy bed

strong friendship ???

kidsbyfiresmall.jpg

5 very close friends sharing a fire...

bring me a chocolate see-saw

Nick what did you do wrong, to get all this shit :wacko:

thinki ts just a classic case of internet mis-understanding and the fact a typed word can be taken in a different waqy to a word said in person, its all sorted now anyways we've apologised to each other and tis sorted...

anyways....

http://www.maniactive.com/backgrounds/big-heart.jpg

big enough?

bring me a 60's kitchen !!!!

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back