The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Introduction

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
hiya ben :D Welcome to K9 and good luck at the Hound Show this weekend, don't think I'll be there :( But I'll look forward to seeing the pictures of you in your suit!! :p

Bandit is very :wub: :wub: - great name too!

Hi!

I'm a Hungarian whippet owner. I have a whippet: Vakvágta Decca

Welcome to K9 Ben - what lovely dogs you have :wub: - hope to see more of them. :thumbsup:

Zephyr said:
Hi Ben - you lucky lad owning the gorgeous Bandit! :thumbsup:   :thumbsup:
Very best of luck in JHA at the Hound Show - lots of us will be there so do come along and share some coffee and walnut (or chocolate!) cake with us. :thumbsup:   :luck:   :luck:   :luck:

hi im goin to the hound show

Hi Ben :thumbsup: :thumbsup: welcome to k9 :huggles:

good luck :luck: at the Hound Show

Welcome to k9 Ben :cheers: :luck: Lots of luck at your show :luck: What lovely dogs you have :wub:

Hi Ben welcome to K9. :luck: :luck: at the hound show

My whippet is 1 years and 3 months old.

There is a photo about Dyna. Her pedigree name is Vakvágta Decca.

We have a whippet page: http://whippet.ana.hu - there is many photo about whippets, and forum, ltc. :)

2005_07_10__031_Dyna_2_labda_ART_cut1_res1.jpg

:lol: :lol: Here he is cheeky toad at the hound show junior handler in his suit He wore it all day and a tie and did not moan once but he has to wear a tie at high schol now so he should be used to it.

Not just a suit and tie a waistcoat as well

View attachment 18688

You looked really smart Ben, Both my girls are in the 12-16 junior handling classes, but were not handling there today, we were there though shame they didn't see you! will look out for you next time, what your next show??

Aww Bless! :D You did look smart, mums do get their revenge you see.

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back