The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Introduction

bpmoore

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
:D hi im ben im 12 and my mum is oakmoorehill i own the father of rosie blaze and maggie.his name is bandit and i luv him very much

this is me with maggie

2005_0702Image0085.JPG

:D Hiya Ben, you are lucky living with all those whippets, welcome to K9 and Maggie looks :wub: :thumbsup:

Hi Ben and Welcome to K9 . Maggie looks really sweet :wub:

I look at Mums site earlier, Nice dogs :thumbsup:

Keep the pictures coming

Julie D said:
:D   Hiya Ben, you are lucky living with all those whippets, welcome to K9 and Maggie looks  :wub:   :thumbsup:
i know im lucky with bandit but not with my mum :cheers: :- "

:rant: little sod he is cheeky monkey he forgets who pays for his dogs food entry fees and vets bills

Now he's found k9 i'll never get on again have to sort out his laptop for him

Oakmoorehill

Hey what are you doing up so late and disrespecting your mum ;) (w00t) :p

hi ben, good to see a young chap with an interest in dogs. good luck in the future with them. regards

:- " I've sent the little o:) to bed for being cheeky but he usually is ok and not cheeky.

Ben and Bandit will be doing JHA at the Hound Show he'll be the one looking embarassed as i'm making him wear a suit he's doing 12 -16 years for the first time Willl post any embarasing photos after then

Good :luck: Ben and Bandit in the show, I'm sure you won't need it :thumbsup:

Oh dear Ben, looks like mum will get her own back with the suit photos :lol:

Hi Ben, Welcome to K9. Good Luck in the Junior Handling at the Hound Show I'm sure you'll look very smart in your suit (w00t) Don't forget to go to the K9 party, looks like there will be loads of goodies to eat but don't spill anything on your suit. :luck:

Jenny

Hi Ben, welcome to K9, your whippets are great looking, and I wish you lots of luck in the 12 - 16 show.

I have a son, Keith, who is 11, and loves our whippets to bits!!! He'll be 12 very soon.

Andrea

Hi Ben - you lucky lad owning the gorgeous Bandit! :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Very best of luck in JHA at the Hound Show - lots of us will be there so do come along and share some coffee and walnut (or chocolate!) cake with us. :thumbsup: :luck: :luck: :luck:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back