The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Introduction

Terv2015

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Hello all!

I live in the United states in New Jersey. I have a 12 year old Manchester Terrier named Zippy and a 2.5 year old Belgian Tervuren named Niko. I got Niko to be a companion but also wished to learn about dog sports. I was at first thinking only about agility but I was luck enough to get a very willing, smart, versatile pup and we now have beginner / novice titles in obedience, Rally, agility and herding. We also show in the breed ring, where we are just a bit away from our AKC championship. I previously showed horses but my horse is now mostly retired. I am enjoying immersing myself into the dog sports world and feel so lucky to have gotten such a nice dog to learn together with. I make lots of mistakes as a newbie but he is definitely the forgiving sort LOL. We also love to go for lots of walks and try to make as much time as possible for just having fun and hanging out, which isn't always easy with a full time work schedule and lengthy commute but we do our best :) Thanks for letting me join and I am looking forward to getting to know everyone and their dogs!

FB_IMG_1517090224719.jpg

Beautiful dog's :)
Love the herding picture . When i had my Border collie Zak we started training to work with sheep, didn't do it for long as the man training Zak took not well, but i loved it:)

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back