The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

irg open

heat 6

r bigland vixen

b power devil

w lennox 1st (i am disappointed bob where have the ears gone???)

and i think there was a distint advantage to the front runner as the other dogs were blinded by the sand in their faces lol

View attachment 1990

nice pictures peter my dogs gettin better railing but no one told him its the rong rail lol :)

Great photo`s :thumbsup: They really set my heart thumping and make me want to get back into racing after having been out of the sport for more years than I care to remember.It`s a great way of keeping up and seeing the dogs that I have only up till now been reading about on the site,So a grat big thank you from one happy forum member :cheers:

bitch final and over all winner

r xccentric 3rd

b fluke 1st

w power girl withdrew through injury :( ran brilliant hope it is well soon

bk drama queen2nd

poor xccentric is haveing sand for dinner by the looks of things a great run by fluke and drama queen (held on well for a tiny bitch),

View attachment 1992

Re: Bitch Final

Looks more to me like Drama Queen is having a good read of the notice on Fluke's rear end "KISS THIS !" She was simply unstoppable all day running some very consistent times from race one to finish.

two very keen young lol owners with thier new pups, i dont recon they will stay the same sizes for much longer lol looking at kevs donkey lol oops dogs legs haha

View attachment 1998

now for all u nature lovers another pic was taken on the way hom of a bird of prey in a very rare situation a sparrow hawk had just killed a pigeon dad spotted it and stopped to take a pic for his brother and thought we shud post it on here as well, this bird let dad get to within 4 feet which is very rare as they are notoriously nervous :p

View attachment 1999

:cheers: THANKYOU ONCE AGAIN YOUR PICS ARE AMAZING. SADLY WE DONT HAVE ANY FROM DAWDON AS IT WAS TOO WINDY AND I DONT HAVE A DIGITAL CAMERA YET :(BUT IM WORKING ON IT LOL :lol:

Amazing pics! I've never been racing, but I can sense the excitement!!

The one of the bird is just incredible!

Thank you Fleesh- yes she ran really well-I only intended to give her one run but she was strong and more than up for it.

Karen

The pictures are brill, well done peter!!!

Can't believe the one of the bird it's fab

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back