The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Irish Wolfhounds

Malachi

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Honestly you do not need a castle for a wolfie,

would post a pic but dont no how ?

you can either use the upload file option when you post or use an image uploading site, i use www.imageshack.us, when pic has uploaded, right click, go to properties, copy image location, in the replywindow on here, click on the image icon and paste.

My mate lamps his Wolfhound.To date it has only caught 3 rabbits,but hey,thats not bad for a big bad Wolfy.It also works cover,with the hounds,every weekend.

My mate lamps his Wolfhound.To date it has only caught 3 rabbits,but hey,thats not bad for a big bad Wolfy.It also works cover,with the hounds,every weekend.
The wolfie pictured ( Malachi)has been on the backs of a couple of deer just hasn`t worked out how to bring down, which in hind site is a good thing, we have joined the BSFA and are looking for another Wolfhound who loves coursing so we can have something to race againist? the meets are not far from Newbury

The wolfie pictured ( Malachi)has been on the backs of a couple of deer just hasn`t worked out how to bring down, which in hind site is a good thing, we have joined the BSFA and are looking for another Wolfhound who loves coursing so we can have something to race againist? the meets are not far from Newbury
my mate has a KC reg wolfhound...i'll try and get her to join..hes huge and hes only a pet...her husband is 6'10'' so they needed a big dog for him to take out

my mate has a KC reg wolfhound...i'll try and get her to join..hes huge and hes only a pet...her husband is 6'10'' so they needed a big dog for him to take out
Thanks that would be great, Malachi is also only a pet but loves to run hence why we were pleased to be able to run with lurchers down here but being 80kgs he gets left behind ( not buy far 2/3 seconds)

i had two wolfhounds years ago, they were fantastic dogs :wub: :wub:

Both mine are born and bred North Wales ( Caernarfon ) would`nt be with out them :) oh we do also have a desert bred Saluki, just wish i could post some pics

Hey there, any joy with the pictures I'm dying to see your dogs

Both mine are born and bred North Wales ( Caernarfon ) would`nt be with out them :) oh we do also have a desert bred Saluki, just wish i could post some pics
look at photo test wolfies and saluki racing

home_012__640x480_.JPG

Beautiful Saluki, the desert bred are more correct than our show salukis of today. IMO they have got too heavy. Love the wolfies, all whiskers. :lol:

Beautiful Saluki, the desert bred are more correct than our show salukis of today. IMO they have got too heavy. Love the wolfies, all whiskers. :lol:
Glad you like my little Rooh, we caused a stink at Marseille inter dog showmany yrs ago as when we went for comformation the Judge sent us out saying he was not a Saluki so i stated that if he did not know a true Saluki he should not judge them. Both Roohs Parents where a gift to Nina Adams (Breeder) from the Royal Kennels in Bahrain

Must post more pics

I love these big sight hounds, lovely dogs :wub: :D :D

Oh my word!!! What beautiful dogs you have!! Just stunning :wub: :wub: :wub:

Em xxx

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back