The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Is It Snowing Where U Are?

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Stopped raining here a few hours ago, lets hope the wind gets up a touch tomorrow and helps dry things out :blink:

Thanks everyone for the weather updates, we are leaving Saturday morning, ;) see you all on Sunday. :teehee: di

snow here again,,all white again,,thank god I have gave up the racing as cant walk the dogs,,paths , roads full of grit,,,gizmo loves the snow though,,great chucking snow balls for him to catch,,booking a holiday for summer time,,to hell with the british weather,,i need sun.

No snow, no rain, the pond in the back garden has turned back into a puddle :teehee:

Not too cold either :sweating:

Local weather report says there's a high chance of light rain, most likely in the afternoon but the temperature will stay around 4 degrees though it may feel cooler :sweating:

well we had torrential rain all day yesterday where i live in newcastle, i got a phone call from westerhope approx 10 miles away from me to say the handicap was cancelled as there was snow on the track!!!!!!! still none here just more bloody rain and its bitter :angry:

ground damp but sun out now so not to bad in west midlands i think have see what weather like tommorow see were we go :sweating: :nuke: :teehee:

They had to cancel the racing at Maltby today :angry:

ground damp but sun out now so not to bad in west midlands i think have see what weather like tommorow see were we go :sweating: :nuke: :teehee:
Wish the sun was out here :angry:

It's bouncing off the pavement here :angry:

pissing down leigh on sea even the dogs couldent wait to back from there walk :thumbsup:

No snow.no rain, no wind but have to say no sun either, but weather good enough for us to have our first 200 yard handicap at Manton lets see if anyone takes up on the longer format :)

No snow.no rain, no wind but have to say no sun either, but weather good enough for us to have our first 200 yard handicap at Manton lets see if anyone takes up on the longer format :)
Lucy is jealous she wanted to run 200yds but I'm working at Highgate today, she's gone to sulk :teehee:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back