The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Is It Snowing Where U Are?

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
been snowed in here for 2 days now about 9 inch dogs love it

been snowed in here for 2 days now about 9 inch dogs love it
It's great for them isn't it, Freya is a snow freak she's been laying in it, Lucy's been digging to find the ground, even neurotic Talli has been out playing chase with the youngsters.

Can't wait for the coal delivery that is attempting to get here today, sick of the central heating. Spotted the local councils glorified transit pickup come snow plow clearing the main routes in the village bit still haven't spotted any cars. The busses are running but on the main road only so looks like Mum is braving the walk to the main road for work tomorrow morning.

6.5 inches here, where's the global warming?

Here's the kennel, we've had about 15inches last nite.

Image0300.jpg

Mine must be the only dogs that don't like snow.lo Mind you with Umbro just now picking up after been bad since september and zack been Ill over Xmas carn't blame them for wanting to stay in. Umbro's fur just growing back on his belly, legs and tail so must feel the cold more. :p

Mine must be the only dogs that don't like snow.lo Mind you with Umbro just now picking up after been bad since september and zack been Ill over Xmas carn't blame them for wanting to stay in. Umbro's fur just growing back on his belly, legs and tail so must feel the cold more. :p

its been bad here for 3 weeks now its down south its main headlines :p :b

true lol what about robbie telling everyone about your 2 inches :D

8 inches here, its thick.....i will take a picture of it as soon as i can... :D

o and it was a right struggle getting to work today.

We had snow over night down here in Cornwall :D but i could get to work as i only live a 2 minute walk away bummer :( wanted to play in the snow with the kids. :lol:

8 inches here, its thick.....i will take a picture of it as soon as i can... :D
PMSL shouldn't have read that in the same context as friggsy's post :blink:

Last edited by a moderator:
Elise 8 inches of thick snow, now how could that have been taken out of context and the man likes photography o:)

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back