The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Is It Snowing Where U Are?

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
blue skies,blazing sunshine and bbq going in the garden,oh how i wish that were true.cant wait for summer. :-

Last edited by a moderator:
Got a bunch of loons here!

clipboard24.sized.jpg

clipboard28.sized.jpg

clipboard32.sized.jpg

clipboard35.sized.jpg

clipboard37.sized.jpg

clipboard53.sized.jpg

clipboard55.sized.jpg

clipboard58.sized.jpg

Looks like spray foam jacs , are you sure its been snowing lol

had nothing to do so i made this :lol: :lol:

snowman.jpg

Had no fresh snow here since yesterday but its trying to snow again now :(

its white all over up old hall way and given more out saturday

Another few inches fell last night, on top of all the rest & snow forecast for over the weekend :(

Another few inches fell last night, on top of all the rest & snow forecast for over the weekend :(
Lenny should we have a slegde handicap on saturday

down the banks at the back of the field

steve

More snow here during the night, Mum took the bus to work at 7am brrrrr.

Snow plough has been round again, there's a pile of snow, must be 6ft high, right in the middle of the road islands further along :b

we had a canny bit last night,trying to snow now.its peeing me right off this weather,wish it would rain and wash it away :angry:

:( Hope our Stace can get home from work at Bowburn tonight :(

im totally pissed off with it.not even attempting to hget car out of drive its costing me half my wages 2 get to work on public transport, peters walked today 2 dangerous to get van out as street is like an ice rink! dogs have only been off the lead once in about 4 weeks and the tides in till tues. pups r hyper but cant walk far as its just 2 difficult to walk in will have to try tommoro mite calm pups down :lol: yeah right, wish it wud bugger off. just watching 4cast now newcastle forecast 4 heavy snow ffs :(

im totally pissed off with it.not even attempting to hget car out of drive its costing me half my wages 2 get to work on public transport, peters walked today 2 dangerous to get van out as street is like an ice rink! dogs have only been off the lead once in about 4 weeks and the tides in till tues. pups r hyper but cant walk far as its just 2 difficult to walk in will have to try tommoro mite calm pups down :lol: yeah right, wish it wud bugger off. just watching 4cast now newcastle forecast 4 heavy snow ffs :(
first time av heard that one carol,the tides in till Tuesday lol,i fished for many a year and believe me it goes out every day,bet lenny had a laff at that one :D its really heavy here in blackhall now,and not end in sight,really bad snow to come,hope len and lindas daughter gets back ok,they get it bad over that neck of the woods,me mother lived over there for years,woolyback country,theres nowt there

yeah kenny i hope she gets back ok roads are terrible told her to phone a sicky in cos of weather but she never so she will just have to go with the ebb n flow of the tides lmao in till tues lol. :luck: with your bitch kenny hope she has a belly full :thumbsup:

pmsl @ u two kenny and lennie wot i shud have said is the tides only out either early in the morning or like 6pm @ night and it be too dark then :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
weve almost a foot of snow in places now and more on the way dogs love it so do i but its getting silly now :( :D

Getting a bit fed up of it now, but its given me another week off work as my school has been closed all week. Only problem is can't get the bloody dogs fit in this :D

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back