The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Items For Macey

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Thanks for all your advice guys.
We are being given a loan of a bioflow collar, through freecycle uk so will try anything!!

Will keep you posted as she is being collected at 3pm. So many offers of dog sitting and help it shows that there are some wonderful kind people about!!

Thanks again.

Linda xxx

p.s. Will try and post some pictures once she is home!! xx
That's fantastic news she is coming home today :D Hope all goes well and look forward to hearing how she is :luck: :luck: :luck: :huggles:

I hope Macey is home now and everything is going ok for you :)

It's going to be a long road but you couldn't want for better support than that from Lesley and all the others who have had experience of rehabilitation from injuries or illness such as this :thumbsup:

Good luck :luck: and lots of gentle hugs and kisses for Macey, a special little girlie :wub: :wub: xxxx

im so pleasd that shes coming home...give her hug from us lot

All i can think is maybe you could try using one of those beanys that you put in the microwave to warm up...you could put one of them in her bed to keep her warm...they do get vey hot so make sure its not on skin contact

i used a bioflow collar and i didnt see much difference but that doesnt mean that they wont help Macey ..its always worth giving it a go and im sure it helps with many dogs

And maybe put a fleese coat on her ,as when they are just lying there and not moving she may get cold

When Peggy couldnt walk we took turns to sit with her on the sofa..i must admit thats where i slept through the night for two weeks as she hated being locked in the cage but she had to if no one was there to look after her...for her saftey really as she would only try and srcamble along the floor

Peggy always had bladder control appart from the first few days, but she couldnt control her bowels so we always had to make sure she had old towels or plastic sheets under her...even now she still has problems in that department(but whats abit of poo picking when you have dogs and kids)

Always thinking of you :wub:

Hope Macey is home now Linda :thumbsup:

Hope she get's better by the second :wub:

Thanks for the vote of confidence you guys, I wish I didn't need to give advice to anyone because it's a hard place to be after an accident but I am glad I can give back some of the great support I got when Sienna had hers , its so greata to ear Macey is home she will be so much happier with her people around her :huggles:

I used heat with Sienna on her neck, I warmed a towel on top of the fire then wrapped it round her neck I dont know if it helped but she liked it :D I also used a bioflow collar but I didnt see any change, although some people swear by them so its worth a try.

Get well soon Macey :huggles: :huggles:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back