The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

I've Got A Secret

You have had such a sad time loosing Pip. I know how it feels. I hope that Milo will bring you the same joy and mending that Toddy has brought to us. Hard work, but the rewards are endless :thumbsup:

Isn't he just an absolute stunner :wub: glad he is settling in so well, he is gorgeous - congratulations :wub:

Ginola.jpg

Ginola4.jpg

Ginola6.jpg

Ginola5-1.jpg

Ginola3.jpg
he is beautiful :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

He is such a promising pup, this is a very nice litter indeed, good look with him :luck: :luck:

He looks gorgeous. Such a handsome face.

What a truly lovely little boy he is, I'm sure you will have lots of fun with him.

Jenny

Thank you all for your kind comments. Milo is settling well and went to bed last night without so much as a wimper until my husband took him out at 7am and he was clean - what a clever boy! Tilly gave him a cursory sniff yesterday and got on with the serious business of digging up the garden. Gracie has been really funny and seems genuinely bemused by this little lad. She flew around the garden yesterday going quite mad and later on decided that she was not sure about him at all - running away with her tail between her legs! She jumped onto the sofa last night not realising he was there and almost back flipped off in an effort to escape! There is not going to be much work done in this house for a while!

Wow! Little chunky chubster. He is gorgeous xx :thumbsup: :wub:

What a wee smasher he is ... he reminds me of Alfie when he was a pup :wub:

Lucky you, he is gorgeous! :wub: He has a very sweet little face and sounds as though he has settled in well already :huggles:

Lucky you he is just the most adorable boy makes me even more excited about my impending Milo cousin :wub: :wub:

Lucky you he is just the most adorable boy makes me even more excited about my impending Milo cousin :wub: :wub:

Are you having one of Ruby's litter? Gracie is from her first litter last March and is a gorgeous girl both in looks and temperament.

What a wee smasher he is ... he reminds me of Alfie when he was a pup :wub:

As soon as Rachel emailed his pics, I thought of Alfie and both Jo and Rachel say he bears an uncanny resemblance to him. He is a very pale fawn and blue mask, white dip-stick tail and quite chunky. Much bigger than Gracie at this age with a lot more knuckle. He jumped on the sofa straightaway whereas, from memory, it took Gracie a couple of weeks to be able to scramble up. I think Alfie is stunning so shall be delighted if he is like him. :))

Are you having one of Ruby's litter? Gracie is from her first litter last March and is a gorgeous girl both in looks and temperament.
yes fingers crossed there will be a lovely girl waiting for me to take her home in August;-)

Congratulations , little Milo is gorgeous :wub:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back