Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Jack Russel Female For Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

saraquele

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
had a phone call from a lady who has children at my daughters school .

she has a 4 month old jack russel female , small type , who has attacked her cat .

the cat is in the vets so it must be seriouse but she has asked me to help find a new home for her :(

( the dog not the cat (w00t) )

she is asking £100 for her and she is fully vaccinated . i can provide a neutering voucher too if required .

am going to see the pup later so will get some photos but if anyone is looking for a little girl ( who dosent have cats )

get in touch and i will pass on your message / details etc .

Arrrrrrrrghhh!!! When I read the title I thought SOLD!! unfortunately we have cats though. :(

Good luck finding a home, going to go and console Mum now! :huggles:

wild whippies said:
Arrrrrrrrghhh!!! When I read the title I thought SOLD!! unfortunately we have cats though. :(
Good luck finding a home, going to go and console Mum now! :huggles:

awww shame , dosent sound like its a "one off " cat chase though , the cat is in the vets so it must be pretty bad :(

im going up at 4pm to have a chat with her , see what happend etc so can get more details then :)

just come back from seeing "MO " the cute j.r :wub:

she has lived with cats since she was 6 weeks old , the lady has 2 cats , 1 cat will batter the pup when it gets too rough but the other one (who is in the vets) dosent do anything .

the lady has said that the pup was only playing but just got too rough , the cat has a 2" tear under her armpit but is not seriouse :))

so i guess the pup MAY be ok with SOME cats , depends on the owner and cats i guess , will upload pikkies later on :thumbsup:

pictures of the little dog , taken at my house tonight , the cat is petrified of her now so little Mo will be staying with me untill a new home is found :thumbsup:

aaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrggghhhhhhhhhhh!can you parcel her up and post her to me? :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

ooooooh yes please! :wub: :wub: :wub: :huggles:

Elliot just waiting to bounce his new pal :- "

she is exactly one month older than my pups but half the size (w00t)

aww shes gorgeous :wub: ,good luck to her finding a new home:luck:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back