The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Jack The Lad X My Greyhound

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
maggiespuppys22-10-07067.jpg

This dog is 3lb 2oz

maggiespuppys22-10-07061.jpg

This is Norman 3lb 10oz :) ,racing name Mr Grimsdale(or so Geoff says)

maggiespuppys22-10-07074.jpg

Think this dog weighs 3lb 12oz(They all look the same :lol: )

maggiespuppys22-10-07068.jpg

Thats your lot folks.They range in weight from the small dog at 3lb to the largest at 4lb 1oz.The smallest bitch is 3lb 8oz and the heaviest is 3lb 15oz :)

milly said:
maggiespuppys22-10-07068.jpg

Thats your lot folks.They range in weight from the small dog at 3lb to the largest at 4lb 1oz.The smallest bitch is 3lb 8oz and the heaviest is 3lb 15oz :)

This is the other pup I'm keeping, Paddy, racing name Paddy the Laddy.

lovely pups,hope paddy turns out as good as his dad :luck: :luck: :luck:

Last edited by a moderator:
CopyofCopyofTeddy4wksxx.jpg

This is santa's little helper, the smallest in the litter :wub: he's all excited and can't wait to go to his new loving racing home, I wonder who it is? 8)

I think I might know where this little santa's helper might be hanging his Christmas stocking up Geoff :D :D :D

Hey Geoff.Send me you're address,and i'll mail you a pair of nail clipper's mate.Or do you use the pup's to walk up & down you're back all day.OOOHHH,nice.I can feel it from here. ...Billy...

billyboy45 said:
Hey Geoff.Send me you're address,and i'll mail you a pair of nail clipper's mate.Or do you use the pup's to walk up & down you're back all day.OOOHHH,nice.I can feel it from here.  ...Billy...
Well spotted Mr Watson :thumbsup: but my reading glasses was still at Spec-Savers until yesterday afternoon being repaired 8) and I didn't want to risk cutting the nutrient membrane and opening the area to infection, bleeding and pain.

I saw your post about you making one of your pups nails bleed, and I thought to myself mmmmm I'd better wait untill I get my reading glasses back from the opticians before I cut the pups nails.

ps. better safe than sorry o:)

milly said:
billyboy45 said:
Hey Geoff.Send me you're address,and i'll mail you a pair of nail clipper's mate.Or do you use the pup's to walk up & down you're back all day.OOOHHH,nice.I can feel it from here.   ...Billy...
Well spotted Mr Watson :thumbsup: but my reading glasses was still at Spec-Savers until yesterday afternoon being repaired 8) and I didn't want to risk cutting the nutrient membrane and opening the area to infection, bleeding and pain.

I saw your post about you making one of your pups nails bleed, and I thought to myself mmmmm I'd better wait untill I get my reading glasses back from the opticians before I cut the pups nails.

ps. better safe than sorry o:)

apparently he jumps on them to remove the nail :wacko:

maggiespuppys22-10-07068-1.jpg

maggiespuppys22-10-07061-1.jpg

Paddy & Norman :wub:

These are the 2 pups which we are keeping.

Paddy is the black dog,and Norman is the fawn dog .

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back