The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Jack The Lad X My Greyhound

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
milly said:
Anicemorning028.jpg

Sheila,there both begining to get their legs now, it's so scarey watching fly about (w00t)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I still love sheila the most :wub: :wub: She's Lush!!

rob67 said:
milly said:
Anicemorning028.jpg

Sheila,there both begining to get their legs now, it's so scarey watching fly about (w00t)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I still love sheila the most :wub: :wub: She's Lush!!

WE COULD ALWAYS DOGNAP THEM WHILE FLETCH IS TWITCHING THAT ROBIN :- "

awh the pups r looking great geoff & hazel :thumbsup: they grow so quick dont they,lol :wacko: :lol:

Rose :)

whippeteerThe1st said:
just a quick up date on paddy for geoff and hazel
paddy eats like a horse :lol:   :lol:

he already bigger tham my 32lber in size,,,will post pick of him and size to shoulder when 6months on the 16th of april

he,s still  the charcter,,always carrying things in his mouth & still chasing his own shadow :blink: (i think he was a gun dog in a past life) :lol:   :lol:

got a racing name picked out for him ,,,my son chose it ,,,when he watched a film,,,will post later when i regester him :thumbsup:

p.s not seen ben for a while as david not been at track for a while,,,,hopfully he will  this saturday

There 6 months old today Robert :thumbsup: and Norman & Sheila are on target for the weights we are hoping for :thumbsup:

milly said:
whippeteerThe1st said:

he already bigger tham my 32lber in size,,,will post pick of him and size to shoulder when 6months on the 16th of april

he,s still  the charcter,,always carrying things in his mouth & still chasing his own shadow :blink: (i think he was a gun dog in a past life) :lol:   :lol:

got a racing name picked out for him ,,,my son chose it ,,,when he watched a film,,,will post later when i regester him :thumbsup:

p.s not seen ben for a while as david not been at track for a while,,,,hopfully he will  this saturday

There 6 months old today Robert :thumbsup: and Norman & Sheila are on target for the weights we are hoping for :thumbsup:

6 Months old and 22 lbs.....................how do you manage it Geoff :D (w00t) :p

rob67 said:
milly said:
whippeteerThe1st said:

6 Months old and 22 lbs.....................how do you manage it Geoff :D (w00t) :p

Just feed them once a week, easy :lol:

milly said:
rob67 said:
milly said:
whippeteerThe1st said:

Just feed them once a week, easy :lol:

Might have to try that with bob :thumbsup: :teehee: If :wub: sheila :wub: wants 2 meals a week tell her there's a fab B&B in Dunston :clown:

Last edited by a moderator:
2 photo,s of paddy from last week,,,,he,s very close to 23inch to shoulder now,,,he,s seem,s light in weight for his size thou 31/32lb...must be light boned, he,s well covered loves his grub :lol: :thumbsup:

pic 1

IMG_1263.jpg

pic 2

pic8-3.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
They both look well Robert :thumbsup:

Six months old already. Heres an update on tiny Teddy now weighing in at 34lb 2oz.

Hes gone from this at 7weeks

7wks6.jpg

to this at 6 mths

6monthes004.jpg

6monthes013.jpg

6monthes016.jpg

Sorry about the fuzzy pics but he just wont stay still :D

up in scotland out on walks with paddy off the lead he has seen thousands off rabbit,s

but 2nite he decided to give one a chase,,,,but when the rabbit got to its borrow,,it decided to stop and have a look to where paddy was,,,,,paddy noticed rabbit stopped,,, must have thought mr rabbit was standing it,s ground ,,,so decided to run back to me instead........wot a whimp :lol: :lol: :lol:

whippeteerThe1st said:
up in scotland out on walks with paddy off the lead he has seen thousands off rabbit,s
but 2nite he decided to give one a chase,,,,but when the rabbit got to its borrow,,it decided to stop and have a look to where paddy was,,,,,paddy noticed rabbit stopped,,, must have thought mr rabbit was standing it,s ground ,,,so decided to run back to me instead........wot a whimp :lol:   :lol:   :lol:

:lol:

here,s paddy,s 1st look at trap,,,,,still only 31lb (big lad for his weight)

p.s how,s the other pups training going????????

2 picture,s

pic7-8.jpg

pic6-9.jpg

Looks like he's got the hang of it :thumbsup: I can't believe he's only 31lb.

I won't be doing much with our 2 until afew more months, just free running and lots of walks.

here,s a very very rare photo off ben

as far as i know this is ben,s only 2nd time look at lure,,,and boy he looked liked he enjoyed himself

3 pictures to follow-------------

pic3-10.jpg

pic4-8.jpg

pic5-9.jpg

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back