The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Jack The Lad X My Greyhound

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Well done Ruby, good luck to all of the litter, hope next year sees them all doing well. :)

marielou said:
Just thought I'd update on Teddy (Pagan Bear) from this the littlest in the litter

7wks6.jpg

to this handsome lad

42llb the last time we weighed him (thank you Jacs for the pic)

teddybday1a.jpg

Thank you so much Geoff and Hazel,  we think hes a cracker :)

You forget how small they start off....bless him! Teddy is gorgeous !

chris

just back form my day out with paddy at armadale bend track then on to kincarden pedigree track

couple of photo,s of him at bend track,not great ,just manage to pick up camera ,at very last secound ,,,as i didnt reconice him till last minute, :b ,,as there wa alot of black dogs running 2day,

pic 1

IMG_2629.jpg

pic 2

IMG_2630.jpg

pic 3

IMG_2645.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
whippeteerThe1st said:
just back form my day out with paddy at armadale bend track then on to kincarden pedigree track

couple of photo,s of him at bend track,not great ,just manage to pick up camera ,at very last secound ,,,as i didnt reconice him till last minute, :b ,,as there wa alot of black dogs running 2day,

pic 1

IMG_2629.jpg

pic 2

IMG_2630.jpg

pic 3

IMG_2645.jpg

Thanks for the pics Bob :thumbsup: he's the first one out of the litter to go around the bends :thumbsup:

daznsar said:
(w00t) this litter all seem to have the ability there :thumbsup: took our Ruby to kelstage today to get her some experiance bit optamistic with it being up hill and over 200 meters, she has never wore a muzzle or ran with another dog  :- " she had 3 runs got to the final and the dog that won only took ruby on the line by a head . very pleased with her as she was a bit weary of everything that was going on around her  :thumbsup:
Nice one Daz :thumbsup: she's not bow legged now, is she :lol:

Good pics of paddy on the bends :thumbsup: and also to Geoff no she isn't bow legged :lol:

daznsar said:
Good pics of paddy on the bends  :thumbsup: and also to Geoff no she isn't bow legged  :lol:
:lol: tell your mam that she is though. :lol: Has your Shaun got a fight lined up yet, if he has we'll come and cheer him on.

marielou said:
Just thought I'd update on Teddy (Pagan Bear) from this the littlest in the litter

7wks6.jpg

to this handsome lad

42llb the last time we weighed him (thank you Jacs for the pic)

teddybday1a.jpg

Thank you so much Geoff and Hazel,  we think hes a cracker :)

You are welcome,he couldn't have gone to a better home :luck:

:luck: What a good looking litter, growing up fast now :wub:

.....david popped along to armadale with BEN 2day,,then later went on to kincarden pedgree club,,as he was booked in for a race with with paddy (his litter mate) and geordie,s tinkerman pup oscar,,,,,i wont say who won well keep that as a scottish secret, :lol: ,,,,,all dogs ran straight and true and was a close race and good experance for them :thumbsup:

here is ben doing is thing :thumbsup:

pic 1

ben.jpg

pic 2

ben1.jpg

pic 3

ben3.jpg

Can you tell us who won in a pm :lol: Ben looks well and very keen :thumbsup:

i cant :D its in kirkcaldy rule book wot happens in scotland stays in scotland when having private races between member,s on any track in north of the border,,,,,,,my hands are tied rule,s are rules :p :p :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Ben looks in good condition :thumbsup: come on tell us who won its only training and they are young yet so nobody can read to much into it :thumbsup:

Must have been a three way dead heat with no photo finish camera :lol:

whippeteerThe1st said:
i cant  :D its in kirkcaldy rule book wot happens in scotland stays in scotland when having private races between member,s on any track in north of the border,,,,,,,my hands  are tied rule,s are rules  :p   :p   :lol:   :lol:   :lol:   :lol:   :lol:

ur right they are young and in training

we decided to do it old school as i didnt want to put paddy in traps as they are small at kincarden

lurcher style hand slip off scratch

bareing in mind paddy is 40lb

and ben is 36lb

oscar is only 31lb

paddy got best start,followed by ben,,oscar slower due to his experance

paddy won ,,,,only by closing the door on ben at the finish line,,,,,and oscar after his slow start due to lack off experance was only 3yards behind

also paddy ben and oscar have had no real training over the last few months i.e 3 to 4

more so ben and oscar as my brother,s have been working away from home,,,,i was suprised with oscar due to his size,,,and will make me and sean look over our shoulder with sugar rush and connor,s ranger in the future

and ben,( in my eyes has the making of a great dog,and i hope david keeps up the training,,cos off level,s and i will stick my neck out on this ben is a sugar rush beater

basically paddy won

ben 2nd

oscar 3rd

:thumbsup:

whippeteerThe1st said:
whippeteerThe1st said:
i cant  :D its in kirkcaldy rule book wot happens in scotland stays in scotland when having private races between member,s on any track in north of the border,,,,,,,my hands  are tied rule,s are rules  :p   :p   :lol:   :lol:   :lol:   :lol:   :lol:

ur right they are young and in training

we decided to do it old school as i didnt want to put paddy in traps as they are small at kincarden

lurcher style hand slip off scratch

bareing in mind paddy is 40lb

and ben is 36lb

oscar is only 31lb

paddy got best start,followed by ben,,oscar slower due to his experance

paddy won ,,,,only by closing the door on ben at the finish line,,,,,and oscar after his slow start due to lack off experance was only 3yards behind

also paddy ben and oscar have had no real training over the last few months i.e 3 to 4

more so ben and oscar as my brother,s have been working away from home,,,,i was suprised with oscar due to his size,,,and will make me and sean look over our shoulder with sugar rush and connor,s ranger in the future

and ben,( in my eyes has the making of a great dog,and i hope david keeps up the training,,cos off level,s and i will stick my neck out on this[SIZE=14pt] ben is a sugar rush beater[/SIZE]

basically paddy won

ben 2nd

oscar 3rd

:thumbsup:

Sounds like a good race :sweating:

Well done to Paddy :thumbsup:

I hope you're predictions come true :lol:

Hazel

sounds like a good race (w00t) think next year there will be some really good racing :luck: to everyone who has a dog out of this litter :thumbsup:

smart lookers look very keen. :luck: :luck: :thumbsup:

first picture ,the track looks a bit doggy (w00t) not a lover of loose tracks :(

bet the scotish dog won :b

paddy update ....geoff and hazel,,,,, :thumbsup: ben didnt show up 2day :(

another week at armadale with paddy,,,doing well now,,,need to get a kickboard made for him now :b

this week

he raced connor ranger and sophie,s gift

last week

geordie,s worst nightmare (bends) & almost bob,s (ben) and oscar (straights)

4 races so far ,,,he,s won 3 out off 4,,,due to alot of dogs being unfitt or back from injury ( which has suited him meaning he kept up with them and luckly stuck his head over line 1st --which iam most impressed with as he,s soo timid and i thought he would just rather follow dogs than overtake due to his timid personallity :thumbsup: ( He,s known as the big gentle gaint in or neibourhood ) :lol:

and evantally i saw him out off breath 2day after his 1st run,,,me think,s he,s starting to try now,,,,phewwwwwwwwwwwwww :lol:

whippeteerThe1st said:
paddy update ....geoff and hazel,,,,,  :thumbsup:   ben didnt show up 2day  :(

another week at armadale with paddy,,,doing well now,,,need to get a kickboard made for him now  :b

this week

he raced connor ranger  and sophie,s gift

last week

geordie,s worst nightmare (bends) & almost bob,s (ben) and oscar (straights)

4 races so far ,,,he,s won 3 out off 4,,,due to alot of dogs being unfitt or back from injury ( which has suited him meaning he kept up with them and luckly stuck his head over line 1st --which iam most impressed with as he,s soo timid and i thought he would just rather follow dogs than overtake due to his timid personallity  :thumbsup:   ( He,s known as the big gentle gaint in or neibourhood )  :lol:

and evantally i saw him out off breath 2day after his 1st run,,,me think,s he,s starting to try now,,,,phewwwwwwwwwwwwww  :lol:

Keep improving Paddy :thumbsup: :luck: saw his litter sister Ruby having a trial at Maltby yesterday :thumbsup: well impressed, she's about 38/39lbs

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back