The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Jack The Lad X My Greyhound

Looking good Geoff :thumbsup: They can both trap Di :thumbsup:

brilliant videos,look a couple of flyers :thumbsup:

maggiespuppys22-10-07150.jpg
And our Ben, he's a big lad ;)
Congratulations to Ben (Nch Almost Bobs)on gaining his first title last weekend :thumbsup:

We are so proud of you :)

Definitely more to come from this young dog! Looks like he's flying now, god knows what he'll be like with a bit more experience (w00t) Well done David, Ben and of course his proud breeders Geoff & Hazel :thumbsup:

Over the moon with ben :D and jst to think ben was the one nobody wanted as said in a post earlier back lol lol :D roll on scottish champs and derby

milly said:
Copyofthefamily1.jpg

Most of these little angels o:)   :wub: will be off to their new homes this weekend :)

Geoff & I wish all their new owners the best of  :luck: with them :luck:   :luck:

It seems really empty when I go in the shed now :( Geoff set off to Westhoughton this morning with the 3 pups that are going over to Ireland,so that just leaves us with Paddy :wub: Norman :wub: and last but not least Ben :wub: (He's the one that nobody wants ) :(

I'd just like to say I'm missing them already.

Jack the Lad will be mated to our Pennysworth when she comes into season :thumbsup:

Jack the Lad will be mated to our Pennysworth when she comes into season :thumbsup:
Sounds like a brilliant plan, good luck with this mating, if they are anything like Jacks last litter the pups will be something special especially with Penny as mum. :luck:

Happy 2nd Birthday for tomorrow to Norman,Sheila,Teddy,Ruby Paddy Ben,Whiskey,Hector and Sasha.also not forgetting Jess(RIP)

What a great litter this as turned out to be :thumbsup:

Last edited by a moderator:
2 years old,,,,,,already

time fly,s,,,,,,make,s me think i better get paddy back to track,,,,,when i have time,,the puppy years are over,,,now for some hard graft :lol: :lol: :lol: ( no more tv watching for him :lol: )

now what will i give him for his birthday ????? mmmmmm do u think he,ll notice if i give him nothing :eek: :D

Happy 2nd Birthday for tomorrow to Norman,Sheila,Teddy,Ruby Paddy Ben,Whiskey,Hector and Sasha.also not forgetting Jess(RIP)

What a great litter this as turned out to be :thumbsup:

what a great picture and yes good litter :thumbsup:

Happy Birthday Teddy

We are so lucky to have you, 2 years have gone so quickly and you've gone from

this

7wks6.jpg

Copyof6monthes004fff.jpg

teddybday1a.jpg

to this

holidays2009165.jpg

Happy Birthday to all Teddys brothers and sisters

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back