The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Jack The Lad X My Greyhound

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
milly said:
whippeteerThe1st said:
paddy update ....geoff and hazel,,,,,  :thumbsup:   ben didnt show up 2day  :(

another week at armadale with paddy,,,doing well now,,,need to get a kickboard made for him now   :b

this week

he raced connor ranger  and sophie,s gift

last week

geordie,s worst nightmare (bends) & almost bob,s (ben) and oscar (straights)

4 races so far ,,,he,s won 3 out off 4,,,due to alot of dogs being unfitt or back from injury ( which has suited him meaning he kept up with them and luckly stuck his head over line 1st --which iam most impressed with as he,s soo timid and i thought he would just rather follow dogs than overtake due to his timid personallity  :thumbsup:   ( He,s known as the big [SIZE=14pt]gentle gaint [/SIZE]in or neibourhood )  :lol:

and evantally i saw him out off breath 2day after his 1st run,,,me think,s he,s starting to try now,,,,phewwwwwwwwwwwwww  :lol:

Keep improving Paddy :thumbsup: :luck: saw his litter sister Ruby having a trial at Maltby yesterday :thumbsup: well impressed, she's about 38/39lbs

Good racing name that Gentle Giant

I know you've already got yours :lol:

Well Done Paddy, also nice to see Buddy back on the track after his operation :D

Good racing name that Gentle GiantI know you've already got yours :lol:

:lol: never thought of that name,,,got his nnwrf reg form on table mmmmm i could use that name,, :D but i better not as i will get confused with two name,s ,but iam thinking about it :lol:

Fleesh said:
Well Done Paddy, also nice to see Buddy back on the track after his operation  :D
yes it was nice buddy being there 2day was going to take g.w.n next week,,,,but i have alot more work to do with buddy so he,s going again instead,,,he,s soo over weight and was great 1st half of race (flying) but 2nd half he was really struggling,,,armadale is 315yrd track so i think he,ll be back in no time :thumbsup:

Last edited by a moderator:
whippeteerThe1st said:
Good racing name that Gentle GiantI know you've already got yours :lol:

:lol: never thought of that name,,,got his nnwrf reg form on table mmmmm i could use that name,, :D but i better not as i will get confused with two name,s ,but iam thinking about it :lol:

Fleesh said:
Well Done Paddy, also nice to see Buddy back on the track after his operation  :D
yes it was nice buddy being there 2day was going to take g.w.n next week,,,,but i have alot more work to do with buddy so he,s going again instead,,,he,s soo over weight and was great 1st half of race (flying) but 2nd half he was really struggling,,,armadale is 315yrd track so i think he,ll be back in no time :thumbsup:

Hah don't talk to me about overweight dogs I've just got Connor's Legacy down from 26lb to 24lb - she's supposed to be around 22lb and Connor's Dream has come down from 22lb to 20lb, still got a way to go :lol:

was planning to go to thorton 2day,,to give paddy a shot at the inside hare,,but due to the weather we didnt go :(

so i decided to take him out for a mooch,to see if there was anything stirring,,,and for the 1st time i noticed paddy,s puppy,ness is gone,,but again due to the weather nothing was stirring, :( ,it,s days like this i wished i had a ferret ,,,( but i have no room to keep one),,,maybe ill get a lamp in my xmas stocking this year 8)

so in the end here,s a couple of paddy out and about 2day,,,,trying to tell me in his own little way he,s ready for a kill

pic,,,,,,,,them ears :lol:

pic6-5.jpg

pic 2,,,,having a good look about,

pic4-10.jpg

pic 3,,,,paddy staying with the team,,,insteed of wanting to run about,, :thumbsup:

pic1-12.jpg

Fab pictures of paddy :wub: He is definitely a handsome chap :wub:

could lend you a ferret or two if you want :lol: Send them up on the train for the day :lol:

chris

Got to agree with Billy,the last pic is great :thumbsup:

Paddy looks gorgeous :wub: He's grown into such a handsome dog.

Love to see pics of him :thumbsup:

Hazel

rob67 said:
Fab pictures of paddy :wub: He is definitely a handsome chap :wub:
could lend you a ferret or two if you want :lol: Send them up on the train for the day :lol:

chris

billyboy45 said:
Love that last pic.

milly said:
Got to agree with Billy,the last pic is great :thumbsup: Paddy looks gorgeous :wub: He's grown into such a handsome dog.

Love to see pics of him :thumbsup:

Hazel

thanx for the comments guy,s :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

p.s ( dont tempt me on the ferrets rob,,,,as seans coming down next week,, :D ,,seans coming down to easington next week)

i would love a ferret but unfurtantly i live in appartment :( but sean and geordie has loads of room for some :D ,,,,i used to love ferreting when i was younger,every weekend,,,,,,,,the best memory i have when ferreting with my old mans dog (spring who he got of a bloke) it was when 3 bolted at same time and he got all 3,,, (w00t)

it was amazing never forget that,,,,got 2 off them then threw last one in air with his nose,,and got it (w00t) and they bolted at the same time i will ever see that as long as i live,,,,great memorys :thumbsup:

Will try to post a video clip of Sheila and Norman coming out of the traps on saturday Bob :thumbsup:

BOB URE FULL O SHIT :rant: BUT IF URE BRO.S DOGS FOR SALE {BEN} GIVE ME SHOUT ?????

let me think redwall mmmmmmmmm thats either geordie or david

wot u on about lads,,,,,,??????

have i upset u lot again,,, :lol: :lol:

not geordie,,,,sorry geordie for thinking it was u,,,, :cheers:

one off my other brothers up the glen,,,,,,just been on phone to say wots ur problem

they thought i wouldnt regonise screen name,,,,,and thought it would be funny to come on here cos me some chew,,,,,GOT TO MUCH TIME ON THERE HANDS

p.s i was quite affended wen i saw that post,,,,,all sorted now :thumbsup:

Our Sheila, Hazel forgot to put her jump board in :wacko:

aycliffe was covered in snow and rock hard :rant:

looks like they have there eye on somit,looks a nice walk, ours have done nowt,work and weather.

:thumbsup: Looking good Geoff, i thought the black one looked fasted out the trap, you've got me worried, if that's without a kick board. :- " :lol: ;) Di

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back