The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Jack The Lad X Nikki Whizz

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Carole you are a saint, its hard work feeding a few but 9, well it must seem never ending :luck: :))

Carole you are a saint, its hard work feeding a few but 9, well it must seem never ending :luck: :))
:thumbsup: TOO RIGHT! YOU MUST HAVE THE HEART OF A LION. BEST OF LUCK AND TRY TO STAY POSITIVE. IT'LL PAY OFF IN THE END AND YOU'LL HAVE THE SATISFACTION OF KNOWING YOU'VE DONE THE BEST FOR EACH AND EVERYONE OF THEM! WHOEVER GETS THEM WILL BE VERY LUCKY INDEED! I AM FULL OF ADMIRATION FOR YOU AND YOUR DEVOTION TO YOUR DOGS. IT'S A LESSON TO A LOT OF FOLK WHO "BREED" WILLY NILLY JUST TO EARN A QUICK BUCK! TAKE CARE. :luck:

thankyou very much 4 your nice comments everyone. its helping me to keep going. having a break b4 the next feed @ 3pm may weigh them all again as i know whose who now

:thumbsup: TOO RIGHT! YOU MUST HAVE THE HEART OF A LION. BEST OF LUCK AND TRY TO STAY POSITIVE. IT'LL PAY OFF IN THE END AND YOU'LL HAVE THE SATISFACTION OF KNOWING YOU'VE DONE THE BEST FOR EACH AND EVERYONE OF THEM! WHOEVER GETS THEM WILL BE VERY LUCKY INDEED! I AM FULL OF ADMIRATION FOR YOU AND YOUR DEVOTION TO YOUR DOGS. IT'S A LESSON TO A LOT OF FOLK WHO "BREED" WILLY NILLY JUST TO EARN A QUICK BUCK! TAKE CARE. :luck:
Well said :thumbsup:

just weighed them all again good news is theyve all put weight on, peters on the phone with the bit of paper with the weights on so il post weights poss with pics later on :thumbsup:

well done nikki wow 9 pups good luck with them. from bro shay xxxxxxxxx pics plezzzzz caz :luck: :thumbsup:

Just seen the pics on the other thread Carole,they are all gorgeous :wub: Can't imagine what life will be like for you,if Nikki doesn't start to feed them,but if anybody can pull it off you and Peter can. :thumbsup: Best of :luck: and keep the pics coming

Just seen the pics on the other thread Carole,they are all gorgeous :wub: Can't imagine what life will be like for you,if Nikki doesn't start to feed them,but if anybody can pull it off you and Peter can. :thumbsup: Best of :luck: and keep the pics coming

woohoo clocks go back an hour means i get an extra hours sleep 4 hours instead of 3 lol nearly feeding time @ the zoo then some shut eye.

well we have eyes opening now. red (red fawn bitch) started with the slits yesterday and now fully open. brutus (big black lad) starting with the slits today so no doubt have his open tommoro. donw to feeding every 4 hours 6 thru the night so getting some sleep. hopefully all eyes will b open by the weekend then next week maybe start them lapping as well as the odd bottle. lol ive never even given a baby a bottle (that i can remember) and here i am giving 9 pups a bottle every 4 hours lol (w00t)

Can't wait to see the new pics Carole :thumbsup: ,also can't wait till we see them in the flesh :wub: :huggles:

Looking forward to seeing the latest photos of these very special babies.

You have done wonders with them. Well done. xxx

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back