The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Jack The Lad X Nikki Whizz

sherry

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
EXCITING NEWS JACK THE LAD AND NIKKI WHIZZ HAVE BEEN MATED TODAY WOOHOO ;)

Wishing you good luck, hope you have a boat load of little champs. Teddy says way to go Dad :thumbsup:

I but your buzzing carol good luck with mating

peter says a big thanks to geoff & hazel 4 their hospitality 2day and a big thanks from me 4 letting us use jack the lad have been looking @ the breeding of them both nikki has mickey mouse in her and jack has cracked it in his and the last time we mixed these 2 breedings we got mickey whizz. yup lyndon im loving it lol :thumbsup:

peter says a big thanks to geoff & hazel 4 their hospitality 2day and a big thanks from me 4 letting us use jack the lad have been looking @ the breeding of them both nikki has mickey mouse in her and jack has cracked it in his and the last time we mixed these 2 breedings we got mickey whizz. yup lyndon im loving it lol :thumbsup:

Think you mean Crazy Cracker Carole :lol:

We just hope everything goes well for you & Peter, :luck: and Jack says the pleasures all his ;)

These pups should be little crackers :lol: :thumbsup:

Good :luck: with this mating hope u get some cracking pups :thumbsup:

sorry yes i meant crazy cracker. my pups name will be josie (she just won bb) how about buzzin whizz racing name? lol

sorry yes i meant crazy cracker. my pups name will be josie (she just won bb) how about buzzin whizz racing name? lol

Great mating..................2 fab dogs. :luck: :luck:

hope it works out this time as well.jack is throughing some good pups :luck: :luck: :thumbsup:

pic of nikki a few months back;

IMGP0180.jpg

Picture of Jack, with his son Nch Almost Bobs

JACKNBEN-1-1.jpg

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back