The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Jack The Lad X Nikki Whizz

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
more nikki pics im trying to find one of her and shay with their jackets on when he won the scottish derby no limit and she won the consolation no limit. its on my pc but i cant find it on photobucket.

anikki2.jpg

anikki1.jpg

all the best ,bet there good :luck: :luck: :luck:

good luck caz & peter gr8 mating :luck: :luck: :luck:

found the pic i was looking for shay is in the brown jacket scottish derby no limit winner and nikki whizz is the green jacket consolation no limit winner scottish derby. hope sean doesnt mind me putting his pic on lol:

P8170186.jpg

EXCITING NEWS JACK THE LAD AND NIKKI WHIZZ HAVE BEEN MATED TODAY WOOHOO ;)
Just been thinking,it's the first time jacks had a parti-coloured girlfriend :lol: all the others were black.

Be interesting to see what colours are thrown :unsure:

EXCITING NEWS JACK THE LAD AND NIKKI WHIZZ HAVE BEEN MATED TODAY WOOHOO ;)
Just been thinking,it's the first time jacks had a parti-coloured girlfriend :lol: all the others were black.

Be interesting to see what colours are thrown :unsure:
not a thing wrong with a bit of black geff lol

Last edited by a moderator:
i dont really mind wot colours although im partial 2 parti coloureds. i wud however like a no limit lol if she takes im going to have a guess on her having 5. :thumbsup:

Faaaaaar to early to be guessing how many pups Carole :teehee: .

Paws crossed and hope everything goes to plan.

nikkis 1 of 11 caz, so i say 7 pups blacks b/w partys f/w partys ;)

2 weeks gone, 7 to go. the 2 weeks have gone over quickly

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back