The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Jake Whippet

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Jake's fosterers are collecting him today and are taking some time off work for a couple of days to help to settle him in. Hopefully he will be ready for a permanent home in a week or so after he's been assessed and his cat/child/dog friendly status is known - looking good so far though (w00t)

I'm sure there will be pics from his foster home tomorrow ;)

I miss the noisy, cheeky little fella :wub:

Awww Special Luck for you Jake :huggles: :luck:

Just spoke to the lady who's offered Jake a home..... she sounds lovely.....I think we're arranging a homecheck and meeting for the weekend..... (w00t)

Hope it all works out for him, he sounds a very special chap. :huggles:

Jake didn't end up at fosterers, one of their dogs decided they didn't like him so he's stayed where he was for now :(

BUT...... his potential new mum and family are travelling up to meet him tomorrow (w00t)

Fingers and every loose appendage crossed here for Jake :wub:

Jake, now named Fletch, is now at home with his new family! :D (w00t) :D

I'll update on how he's doing over the next few days (with pics hopefully!) but thank you all here for your support and for the home offers for him. He's a very lucky little fella :wub:

Hope Jake's very happy in his new home :wub: :luck:

Just wanted to give you all an update, and it's a good one (w00t)

Jake2 (so as not to confuse him with the 'original' Jake whippet that we took in!) has settled in with his new family incredibly well. He isn't barking, he is very well behaved, loves his family and after only a few days (bearing in mind how clingy he was) he took himself up to bed at 8.30 ON HIS OWN and stayed there all night. :huggles:

He does this every night now :wub:

This little fella has landed well and truly on his 4paws and although I insist on a 3 week 'trial' for any dog I think it's pretty much in the bag that he's not going anywhere.

I hope to have pics soon ;)

Thank you, once again, to those of you here who offered support and best wishes :wub:

Jules

xx

[SIZE=21pt]THRILLED TO BITS.....................GO FOR IT JAKE 2[/SIZE]

Such a happy ending, well done Jules :cheers: :huggles: and good luck to Jake and his new family :luck: :luck:

[SIZE=21pt]BRILLIANT NEWS[/SIZE]

Thank God for people like you Phoenyx :thumbsup:

:huggles: :huggles: :huggles: :huggles: :huggles: :huggles: :huggles:

wonderful news.and i echo what pams just said :thumbsup:

I think you'll agree he's a happy chap :wub:

New toy:

11e7e526.jpg

Enjoying the garden:

407390e7.jpg

:huggles:

He looks blissfully happy :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

He really is a stunner !!!!!

well done phoenyx...

when i hear what people like you do it restores my faith in humans

He looks very pleased with himself. :lol: :wub: :wub: :huggles: :wub: :wub:

Love that pic of him in the garden he looks sooooooo happy :huggles: :huggles: :huggles: :huggles:

Lovely pictures of Jake :wub: in the garden - have a happy life. :cheers: :huggles: :luck:

Last edited by a moderator:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back