The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

James

StripPoker

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
face.jpg

My little boy Woodbrook's Ask Me How I Feel imp. Finl. won a 5 point major in tough competition at the show in Louisville.

For more about him take a look at:

http://ourwhippets.web-log.nl/strippoker_w...ames/index.html

James is also the daddy of 5 beautiful puppies born at Charlamar. Dam is the lovely nat'l BISS winner Ch. Oxford Tobelle Fire and Ice.

6days.jpg

Thanks for sharing....

Tony Groenendijk

StripPoker whippets and Italian greyhounds

Amsterdam, the Netherlands

Congratulations on your win. :thumbsup:

James is a gorgeous boy & congratulations on him becoming a dad. :wub:

Here a picture of James on the move... he is now almost 12 months old and has 11 point towards his championship and needs only 4 single points to finish. Then he will come back home to Holland.

Tony Groenendijk

StripPoker Whippets & Italian greyhounds.

http://ourwhippets.web-log.nl/

jamesclevelandmove.jpg

Hope he gets those 4 points quick eh Tony, then he can come home.

Bet you miss him. lovely moving pic of him to.

I can't wait for him to come him!! He is such a sweet and funny dog.. He loves everyone humans and animals :) And then start showing him here in europe and hope I can come over the the UK to show him there... Maybe at Crufts!! :D

Tony Groenendijk

StripPoker Whippets & Italian greyhound

the Netherlands

James is looking super Tony!! I loved that mating,I thought it worked so well. Good to see that he is almost "titled" and I am sure the last four points wont be long in coming.

And Congrats on his litter,they look to be little crackers...another nice mating. :thumbsup:

Pamela.

Hi Pamela,

So nice to hear from you... Hope everything is fine with you and the dogs!! I am so happy with James and our next step is to breed him to one of our girls!!!!

Greetings from Amsterdam :)

Tony

StripPoker Whippets & Italian greyhounds

James pictured winning BISweeps.

jamesbisweeps.jpg

He's very handsome... :wub: I've admired him on your website and many congratulations on his win in Louisville.

he is gorgeous :wub: congratulations on him becoming a dad those puppies are just divine :wub: well done on your win too lets hope those other points arent far away :thumbsup:

Congratulations on your wins :thumbsup: He is a very handsome lad :wub:

Wow look at him......... Lush :wub:

Thanks nice to hear that you also like him... I can't wait to show him in Europe and have this sweet and funny dog around me.. He loves people and other dogs.... And my cats...

James in the ring with Tad Brooks winning WD, BOW and BOS!!!

JamesBOWBOS.jpg

Hi Pamela,
So nice to hear from you... Hope everything is fine with you and the dogs!! I am so happy with James and our next step is to breed him to one of our girls!!!!

Greetings from Amsterdam :)

Tony

StripPoker Whippets & Italian greyhounds

James pictured winning BISweeps.
Hi Tony,

Yep all fine here...just awaiting the patter of tiny feet now. Have you decided which one of your lovely ladies will be the lucky girl who gets to canoodle with James? He certainly is a very striking dog & will no doubt be a great addition to your lines.

Pamela

Wrong picture of Kelly as you can see thats an Afghan hound :clown:

Here is a picture of StripPoker's It's All About Me:

kelrdamtafel.jpg

Ah thank goodness for that...thought I was going mad seeing an Affie!!! (w00t)

Both very nice bitches Tony! :thumbsup: I was going to ask if Kelly had Chelsea behind her as she reminded me of C.Rum Truffle that you had for a while..but then I found her pedigree which is lovely and realised I was correct!! Amber has a really nice pedigree too with some lovely Woodbrook's dogs behind her....again more lines that you and I have in common.

BTW we also share a name...we have Ir Ch M.It's All Bout Me who incidently also has Chelsea lines behind her too!

Pamela.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Pamela,

You did see it very well Rum Truffle is the grandpa of Kelly and Chelsea Drakkar is a few times in her pedigree. We have a bit of the same taste for dogs I think ;) And we also like the same names :D

Tony

Wow James is just stunning - congratulations on all his fantastic wins and hopefully he will get his final points soon. How wonderful if he was to come to the UK for Crufts.

You must be so proud of what he has achieved and yet so young

Anita

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back