The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Jan Keeble Results

tinarpoole

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
CONSIDERING WE HAD OVER 80 DOGS YESTERDAY TODAYS TURN OUT OF 41 DOGS WAS EXTREMELY DISSAPPOINTING.THERE WAS ADDED PRIZE MONEY OF 30 PER CLASS BUT HEY YOU CANT FORCE PEOPLE TO ATTEND.WHAT WE LACKED IN QUANTITY WE MADE UP FOR IN QUALITY.THE WEATHER WAS BITTER COLD AND RAINING AND THERE WHERE A LOT OF THICK HEADS FROM THE NIGHT BEFORE.BUT SPIRITS DURING THE PRESENTATION AND RAFFLE WAS GREAT.

SCRATCH UP TO 40 LBS

TRELAWNEYS GIRL 1ST DEAD HEAT

TINKERS HELL

PSYCHO SID

BIGLAND BOY 1ST DEAD HEAT

NO LIMIT

TEX MEX

LOVE LOCKDOWN

BIGLAND BAILEY

MUSCLEBOUND 1ST

SCRATCH RUN OFF

1ST BIGLAND BOY

2ND TRELAWNY GIRL

3RD MUSCLEBOUND

YEARLING SCRATCH

PURELY BELTER

VETS

1ST BLUE REFLECTIONS

2ND SHAMELESS

3RD REAL MAD RED

YEARLINGS

1ST RELENTLESS

2ND NOTORIOUS

3RD RIDE A WHITE SWAN

PUPPYS

WINNER CHOCOLATE BOOTS

BITCHES UP TO 20

SOUTHERN TOUCH 1ST

THE MAGSTER

SASHA FIERCE

BITCHES UP TO 25

DARLO DELIGHT

OUR BEA

CANDY MILL 1ST

BITCHES UP TO 30

COOKIE

BIGLAND LASS

TINKERS MILL 1ST

BITCHES UP TO 35

CRACKED THE ICE

OUR TOUCH

CORNISH SECRET

SOUL TO SOUL 1ST

BITCH RUN OFF

1ST CANDYMILL

2ND TINKERS MILL

3RD SOUTHERN TOUCH

4 SOUL TO SOUL W D

DOGS UP TO 20

LITTLE BILL

U CHOOSE 1ST

DOGS UP TO 25

BALLY PRIDE 1ST

BIONIC BOOTS

DOGS UP TO 30

SOUTHERN SPARK

MOWGLI

FAT BOY SLIM 1ST

GRANITE

LIKE A FOX

DOGS UP TO 35

BILLY CASSIDY 1ST

PRIMUS

DOG FINAL

1ST BALLY PRIDE

2ND U CHOOSE

3RD BILLY CASPER

4TH FAT BOY SLIM W D

OVERALL RUN OFF FOR THE MAGNIFICENT JAN KEEBLE GOLD CUP WAS BETWEEN CANDYMILL AND BALLY PRIDE BOTH RUNNING AT 21 LBS

CONGRATULATIONS TO JOHN AND PATS CANDYMILL WHO RAN A BLINDER TO TAKE THE TROPHY.

WILL THANK ALL THE WORKERS AFTER THE SHEILA WEBB CHARITY OPEN TOMORROW.

WELL DONE TO ALL THE WINNERS

AND A MASSIVE WELL DONE JOHN AND PAT

TAKING SUPREME WITH TINKERS MILL YESTERDAY AND CANDYMILL TODAY

TWO GREAT BITCHES

:thumbsup:

DAM FORGOT TO GET MY PICS TAKEN WITH YOU JOHN FOR MY BREEDING PORTFOLIO (w00t) LOL

GARY ;)

Well done everyone, competitors and workers. Special well done to Karen with Harvey, we would have loved to have been there but it just wasnt to be this year...maybe next year

Well done all the winners, special well done to Eddie (still spying Paul n Sue) maybe my mum may be right in her predictions :thumbsup: keep it up :luck:

well done candymill winning the keeble gold cup :thumbsup:

Well done Paul & Sue really please for you.

atb

Lucan, Caroline & Kids :D

REFRESHED THIS MORNING AND LOOKING FORWARD TO OUR SHEILA WEBB OPEN FOR THE LOCAL CANCER HOSPICE WHO DO SUCH OUTSTANDING WORK.

I KNOW PAT WILL COME ON LATER BUT WOULD JUST LIKE TO SAY THANKS AND APPRECIATION TO OUR MANY HELPERS.FIRSTLY CATERING MANAGER MR STAVROS FARMER THE BURGER MAN WHO ALSO MANAGED TO OVERSEE THE MATING OF MY SISTERS BLUE JASMINE AND THEN RETURNED TO DUTY AND HE DID WASH HIS HANDS.RAY FOR PROVIDING THE RAFFLE PRIZES WHICH THE OLD HALL MOB WON AND WE KNOW NOW OLD TAM WEARS PYJAMAS.GIRL RAE FOR BAKING SO MANY LOVERLY CAKES ALTHOUGH SHE WONT DIVULGE THE RECIPE FOR THE SCONES.ANDREW SOBER POCKETT FOR LINE JUDGING.LYNDON COS HE LIKES A GOOD ROW FOR HALF WAY JUDGING.DAVE COME BACK FOR 2 OZS GALLEA FOR WEIGH IN.LORRAIN AND MURIEL FOR PROGRAMMES,TOM FOR STERLING WORK ON THE LURE.TONY FOR TAKING COMPLETE CONTROL OF THE TRAPS YARDAGE ETC WITHOUT ANY MISHAPS FOR BOTH DAYS.PAT AND JOHN FOR OVERSEEING AND WORING BEHIND THE SCENES TO ENABLE US AT THURROCK TO BE PROUD OF WHAT WE HAVE DONE SO FAR.HOPE I HAVENT BOCKED IT AND ALLS WELL TODAY.RESULTS LATER.

PS SORRY IF I LEFT ANYBODY OUT.

Welll done everyone, especially Karen with Harvey :thumbsup:

Well done 'the workers' as someone who runs a club (well helps) these people are invaluable to us. It's good to turn up and race but all the work behind the scenes to make these meetings come together and run smoothly needs to be appreciated too. I know first hand what its like to get near to the date of a meeting and think oh bother hope we have enough helpers whats interesting to see is very often the same names come up on those lists whether the open is local or miles away from home well done you people you know who you are :thumbsup:

CONSIDERING WE HAD OVER 80 DOGS YESTERDAY TODAYS TURN OUT OF 41 DOGS WAS EXTREMELY DISSAPPOINTING.THERE WAS ADDED PRIZE MONEY OF 30 PER CLASS BUT HEY YOU CANT FORCE PEOPLE TO ATTEND.WHAT WE LACKED IN QUANTITY WE MADE UP FOR IN QUALITY.THE WEATHER WAS BITTER COLD AND RAINING AND THERE WHERE A LOT OF THICK HEADS FROM THE NIGHT BEFORE.BUT SPIRITS DURING THE PRESENTATION AND RAFFLE WAS GREAT.
SCRATCH UP TO 40 LBS

TRELAWNEYS GIRL 1ST DEAD HEAT

TINKERS HELL

PSYCHO SID

BIGLAND BOY 1ST DEAD HEAT

NO LIMIT

TEX MEX

LOVE LOCKDOWN

BIGLAND BAILEY

MUSCLEBOUND 1ST

35lb Dogs. BILLY CASPER not Cassidy

Cheers Paul n Sue :thumbsup:

SCRATCH RUN OFF

1ST BIGLAND BOY

2ND TRELAWNY GIRL

3RD MUSCLEBOUND

YEARLING SCRATCH

PURELY BELTER

VETS

1ST BLUE REFLECTIONS

2ND SHAMELESS

3RD REAL MAD RED

YEARLINGS

1ST RELENTLESS

2ND NOTORIOUS

3RD RIDE A WHITE SWAN

PUPPYS

WINNER CHOCOLATE BOOTS

BITCHES UP TO 20

SOUTHERN TOUCH 1ST

THE MAGSTER

SASHA FIERCE

BITCHES UP TO 25

DARLO DELIGHT

OUR BEA

CANDY MILL 1ST

BITCHES UP TO 30

COOKIE

BIGLAND LASS

TINKERS MILL 1ST

BITCHES UP TO 35

CRACKED THE ICE

OUR TOUCH

CORNISH SECRET

SOUL TO SOUL 1ST

BITCH RUN OFF

1ST CANDYMILL

2ND TINKERS MILL

3RD SOUTHERN TOUCH

4 SOUL TO SOUL W D

DOGS UP TO 20

LITTLE BILL

U CHOOSE 1ST

DOGS UP TO 25

BALLY PRIDE 1ST

BIONIC BOOTS

DOGS UP TO 30

SOUTHERN SPARK

MOWGLI

FAT BOY SLIM 1ST

GRANITE

LIKE A FOX

DOGS UP TO 35

BILLY CASSIDY 1ST

PRIMUS

DOG FINAL

1ST BALLY PRIDE

2ND U CHOOSE

3RD BILLY CASPER

4TH FAT BOY SLIM W D

OVERALL RUN OFF FOR THE MAGNIFICENT JAN KEEBLE GOLD CUP WAS BETWEEN CANDYMILL AND BALLY PRIDE BOTH RUNNING AT 21 LBS

CONGRATULATIONS TO JOHN AND PATS CANDYMILL WHO RAN A BLINDER TO TAKE THE TROPHY.

WILL THANK ALL THE WORKERS AFTER THE SHEILA WEBB CHARITY OPEN TOMORROW.

35lb Dogs BILLY CASPER not Billy Cassidy

Cheers Paul n Sue :thumbsup:

well done all the winners and losers,big well done to karen with musclebound.and di with trelawny girl,well done all to all the workers :thumbsup:

We would like to take this opportunity to commend the people at this weekends meeting. Everyone was so welcomig and friendly, it makes all the difference! We would like to thank all the workers and organisers who did a great job. A big thankyou to Tony who did the traps both Sat and Sun good job well done!

A very BIG special thankyou to Pat (Well done Pat and John winning with Tinkersmill and Candymill) who offered to put herself out to help us in our hour of need, much appreciated! It's nice to know that somebody would be so kind to go out of their way to help.

Also a big well done to Karen with Harvey.

A good weekend of racing with a good bunch of people.

Well done to all the winners and all who took part.

Paul n Sue :))

BIG WELL DONE KAREN AND HARVEY FROM SUE STU AND AS YA DO

We have just got home from Thurrock and what a good weekend we have had. Well done to all the workers and winners, Tinkers Mill and Candy Mill both looking impressive. Nice to see Harvey back to winning ways also it was nice to see Pip (You Choose) back to winning ways.Bally Pride looked impressive all weekend. Some nice youngsters on show to. :))

:thumbsup: well done Thurrock gang yet another brill weekend, just say how proud i am of Megan " Cracked the ice " who ran fab to gain south cost champ, and little pip who did everything ask of him this weekend gaining south cost champ on sat and runner up Sup dog on sunday i know fiona and john are so proud of him as i am, :thumbsup: so many dogs have looked impressive this weekend CLEAR VIEW, ran really well and was so pleased for Keith he's worked so hard with him it was great to see him win, paul and sue's gang all ran brill all weekend BALLY PRIDE, LIKE A FOX, and BILLY CASPER and have to say i fall in love with there pup Judd what a sweet heart, shelly's gang ran fab all weekend well done mate and last as to go to mate karen and the big lad harvey "musclebound" his first run back in weeks and what a run (w00t) well done mate :thumbsup: cant go without saying thanks for the entertainment you and Tam on the dance floor (w00t) well words just cant do you two justiced really they cant lol

We would like to say a big thank you to all the workers at Thurrock for making it a great weekend of racing. Well done to all the winners and other racers. We have had a great time and look forward to next year :thumbsup:

Sorry Yvonne, how could I have missed Megan :unsure: Well done Cracked the Ice, I can only blame my advancing years and the need for another eye test (w00t)

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back