The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Jan's Gifts

mazza

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Have just bought a blizzard walking coat for Annie from Jan's Gifts.

What great quality and value. High quality fabric, very good cut , tight fleece lined and piping to the seams.

At just £14 plus £1.50.

I bought a walking coat from another supplier a few months back, I won't name the company, but it cost me £22.00 inc postage and it is not a patch on the quality of the one from Jan's Gifts. Wouldn't have minded too much if it was a lot cheaper but was a third more expensive. (w00t)

Know where I'm going to buy coats for Annie in the future.

Jan's Gifts are the best.

Jan's Gifts :thumbsup:

Last edited by a moderator:
Her hand-painted collars are great too :thumbsup:

View attachment 23998

210905_lola_collar.jpg

those are the coats i have for my 2....they are brilliant...i have bought loads that are rubbish before but i would never buy any other now...service great too :thumbsup:

We too have bought coats and other bits from there, brilliant service would definatley recommend :thumbsup:

I get all my dog coats from there and Claire's pink collar and lead came from there too. Service is 2nd to none! :thumbsup:

Ive never had a coat from her - but several collars and leaders and also a double connector for 2 whippets, she is lovely to talk to on the telephone and the service is excellent. :cheers:

Must try the coats sometime.

I've ordered a harness and other things from her. They came the next day. Excellent quick service.

Fynn has a Blizzard coat from Jan's, I'm really pleased with it :thumbsup:

I buy loads from Jans Gifts but i found these Blizzard coats on Ebay from Houndsmart who actually personalise them :thumbsup:

Coat.jpg

and i also bought 2 more for Skippy and Nutter

Stardust.jpg

I use Jan's Gifts all the time for coats and house collars. :thumbsup:

I like your personalised coats Lolcoe, they wouldn't be any good for mine though because my boys would go off with anyone that said their name. :eek:

(w00t) there really are some wonderful items at jans gifts! just a shame they only cater for long dogs :(

oliverpliers said:
They cater for terriers too. :thumbsup:
:( no they dont :( just double checked, and it says you should only buy for long breeds, as coats are unlikely to fit others :( how gutting is that!

one lovely coat, but not the right size :( it said to measure from back of neck to the base of tail to get size needed, but the terrier coat comes in 14 or 16 inches, whereas amber is 22 inches :( (how can i shrink her... :- " ) but she is totally the wrong shape for the larger ones. i'll have to see if there is something like jans gifts for bull breeds, because she'd look sooooo cute in one :wub:

I bought 2 Blizzard coats from Jan last week. Excellent value. I ordered them on line at 3.30 one afternoon and they arrived in the morning post the next day.

I did actually have to send them back to get smaller sizes but the service was just as prompt. Difficult to beat !!

Yep both of mine have jans blizzard coats, great quality and really speedy delivery :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back