The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Jasper

JudyN

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
48560285046_9ce96b4877_c.jpg

@JudyN it takes time, ive had my camera two years now and I'm still finding new settings/options on it.

It's a dog's life...

48682542426_ff4dd9e2dc_c.jpg

48682541726_af663ca397_c.jpg

As we move into autumn, I'm going to miss these lazy sprawled-on-the-lawn days. Most of all, though, I'll miss being able to ask Jasper to go out for his bedtime wee (I don't even have to lead him to the back door, he takes himself), and not having to hang around till he comes back in because it's too cold to leave the door open. (OH comes up to bed later so locks up then.)

Jasper is such a handsome boy! Love looking at pictures of him.

Looks like he is well chilled out after a tummy full of Christmas dinner:rolleyes: or maybe he has been licking out the wine glasses.

Best wishes.

Hrs always so cute and chilled out in the photos... lovely

He does laid-back and chilled very well, when he's not stressing out over something! It's a shame he didn't have his other ear up in that photo, then he'd look like he had three ears!

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back